Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Sad.
When you prefer to pay an overrated player 35 millions than pay a real player for 80 millions.
:beppe:
Who says Hernandez ain't coming? The Pavard transfer was finalized half a year ago, it got nothing to do with him coming or not. Pavard is seen as a reserve mostly, he will cover both the LB and CB position, Rafinha is leaving and Boateng seems to be out as well

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Speaking of the Higuain to Chelsea transfer. I guess we don't give a shit who pays the 36mln option but Milan already paid the 18mln for loan. How exactly is it beneficial for them to lose him now? Somebody will say they won't have the money to pay the clause but it's only an option, they don't have to exercise it.

Apr 17, 2013
Who says Hernandez ain't coming? The Pavard transfer was finalized half a year ago, it got nothing to do with him coming or not. Pavard is seen as a reserve mostly, he will cover both the LB and CB position, Rafinha is leaving and Boateng seems to be out as well
I hope for you because if the project is to replace Hernandez by Pavard you are in trouble.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Brazzo why you rep these ppl
Come to us, you were happier here despite being here during the dark ages
He looks quite happy to me though :numnum:

hasan-salihamidzic-mit-dem-championsleague-pokal-in-mitten-der-fc-picture-id594374116.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

we dont need league goals, we need CL knockout goals. Morata gave us that more than the choking tree, hence Morata > Higuain for us
Good thing if you sell Higuain, I don't see how you need him anymore to be honest.

He is a great striker on his day, but with Mandzukic, Ronaldo and Dybala you're well covered in.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope for you because if the project is to replace Hernandez by Pavard you are in trouble.
I can agree with that

Pavard have a lot of potential, but it's too risky depending totally on him. Hernandez should still be our main target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)