Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Barella for 50mln... Despite the talent I think it's crazy that a small club is selling their player for that amount of money.
It is but I feel like Prem clubs feel the need to sign anyone at this point and use their resources. I doubt that Pulisic or Barella should be essential parts of a side challenging for the title.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
id take Skriniar but hes EPL bound

- - - Updated - - -

AS: No Inter talks for Atletico Madrid defender Diego Godin
By Football Espana staff
godin-training-epa.jpg
EPA.png

AS denies Atletico Madrid defender Diego Godin has agreed to join Inter on a free transfer this summer.
Sky Sport Italia reported late on Friday that Godin would sign a two-year contract with Inter, which included the option of a third.
However, the newspaper hit back by asserting ‘there is nothing signed by the Uruguayan, nor is there a ‘yes’ or pre-contractual agreement’, despite his Atleti deal having just six months left to run.
It explains that while the Nerazzurri’s interest ‘is real and very strong’ and they have proposed the 32-year-old ‘a blank cheque’, they are also aware of his ‘commitment’ to Los Colchoneros.
Godin joined Atleti in the summer of 2010, helping them win La Liga four years later, and is both their captain and foreign player with the most appearances.
AS concludes Diego Simeone’s side will not budge on their policy of only offering one-year contracts to players over 30 but that any negotiations with Inter ‘don’t exist’.
https://www.football-espana.net/76205/no-inter-talks-atletico-madrid-defender-diego-godin

AS :think:

- - - Updated - - -

Simeone admits Godin could leave
By Football Italia staff
Godin-Simeone-1810-epa.jpg
EPA.png

While reports in Spain insist there is no signed agreement with Inter, Diego Simeone admits Diego Godin could leave Atletico Madrid as a free agent.
Sky Sport Italia, the Gazzetta dello Sport and Corriere dello Sport all claim that Godin has practically given his word to join Inter over the summer once his contract has expired.
Marca and AS insist there is no agreement, only an approach, while his biographer Jose Ignacio Fernandez Navarro tweeted this last night.
“Godin has not signed any agreement with Inter, but the truth is that Atletico made promises to the player after the Manchester United offer and never kept them. They’ve made no effort at all to renew Godin’s contract.”
The Uruguay international turns 33 next month and his contract will expire in June, so he’ll be free to choose his next club within weeks.
“Both Atleti and the player are seeking the best solution for all parties,” said Atletico Madrid Coach Simeone in his Press conference today.
“The club and Godin know what I think about this. If he does remain with us, it’ll be because it’s best for him and the club.”
https://www.football-italia.net/132864/simeone-admits-godin-could-leave

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
€35M but the deal was to sign him next summer. Wouldn't mind him in January though, our defense is dreadful.
If he plays like he did for France I'd say that's a really great deal.

When I think about it, I think Bayern has transfer policy that suits me the most in Europe (bar Juve). I always liked how they buy and who they buy. Sure, there are some shit transfers like everywhere else, but I think they are great at making moves.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
If he plays like he did for France I'd say that's a really great deal.

When I think about it, I think Bayern has transfer policy that suits me the most in Europe (bar Juve). I always liked how they buy and who they buy. Sure, there are some shit transfers like everywhere else, but I think they are great at making moves.
I agree but we'll see that next summer. We need to replace Robben, Ribery, Martinez and probably one of Boateng/Hummels. Our targets so far are only Hudson-Odoi and Hernandez lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)