Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (164 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Anybody who has a bad season = fraud ?

Koeman is a good manager who had a bad season.
Silva is a fraud, just because he narrowly got hull relegated he's seen as some sort of footballing God, half a good season at watford and he's still seen as some sort of footballing God, cant wait to see him fail at everton, I doubt he'll last the season

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Silva is a fraud, just because he narrowly got hull relegated he's seen as some sort of footballing God, half a good season at watford and he's still seen as some sort of footballing God, cant wait to see him fail at everton, I doubt he'll last the season
I was talking about Koeman who has been far more successful than hes failed, its way too early to judge silva i dont know of his work outside of England, i doubt you do either though.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I was talking about Koeman who has been far more successful than hes failed, its way too early to judge silva i dont know of his work outside of England, i doubt you do either though.
Put it this way, Koeman failed miserably when lukaku went, certainly in terms of his transfers, selling lukaku and brought in an overly expensive sigurdson, some former barca product and a fat scouser in rooney whilst defensively they were a shambles.

His better successes as a manager were at southampton and feyenoord, still won't forget his miserably failing at valencia

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
I saw one comment in the BBC Sport story comment section on this transfer and it was along the lines of:

"Everton - too good to go down, too poor to make the top 4, what a mundane club to support". Didn't really think of it much but yeah, they seem to always spend but make very little dent in the top part of the table. Maybe spend better? Thoughts? @Pablo
"Always spend" Only the last 2 years have we been spending big money. Always sold to buy in the past.

£35 million for Richarlison is ok I think, it will end up being £44 million IF we get top 4/win a cup and he scores over 20 goals.............so that mean it will only ever be £35 million then!!:lol:

We are playing catch up, and have been shit for over 20 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Put it this way, Koeman failed miserably when lukaku went, certainly in terms of his transfers, selling lukaku and brought in an overly expensive sigurdson, some former barca product and a fat scouser in rooney whilst defensively they were a shambles.

His better successes as a manager were at southampton and feyenoord, still won't forget his miserably failing at valencia
You have no idea about what happened mate. Much more to it than blame Koeman.

The club has been run terribly.

No coincidence that managers we deemed not good enough, will go on to better things than Everton.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
"Always spend" Only the last 2 years have we been spending big money. Always sold to buy in the past.

£35 million for Richarlison is ok I think, it will end up being £44 million IF we get top 4/win a cup and he scores over 20 goals.............so that mean it will only ever be £35 million then!!:lol:

We are playing catch up, and have been shit for over 20 years.
I think that was always true of Everton for a long time, but isn't it longer than 2 years you've spent quite a bit? Not just sell to buy either. Anyway the top of the PL is competitive and awash with money, but the general point is about the aims of the club and dreams of the fans rather than money. Are Everton content being in this buffer zone between elite and mediocre?

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
I think that was always true of Everton for a long time, but isn't it longer than 2 years you've spent quite a bit? Not just sell to buy either. Anyway the top of the PL is competitive and awash with money, but the general point is about the aims of the club and dreams of the fans rather than money. Are Everton content being in this buffer zone between elite and mediocre?
We started spending when Koeman came in.

Martinez missed the big spending, would have been interesting to see him get the funds Koeman & Walsh got.

No, our fans want to compete and win. You may laugh, but our club has a history of winning and competing. Best of the rest, 6th even 5th is not good enough.

Hence fans hating big sam and his negative approach to the game.

The aim always has to be to win something, and compete for every win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 164)