Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dionalessi

Jan 27, 2013
If Ronaldo does come to Juve, would Madrid look at activating €110m clause for Icardi? Would be interesting if that was to happen, we sign the best player in the world and weaken Inter merda in one shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Torres apparently looking at coming to an Australian team after he has dropped his wage demands. I don’t believe it for a second

Attachments

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If Ronaldo does come to Juve, would Madrid look at activating €110m clause for Icardi? Would be interesting if that was to happen, we sign the best player in the world and weaken Inter merda in one shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Torres apparently looking at coming to an Australian team after he has dropped his wage demands. I don’t believe it for a second
I think they'll go all out for Lewandowski and Allison Becker rather than Icardi

Lewandowski Bale
Isco
Modric Casemiro Kroos​

dionalessi

Jan 27, 2013
Good acquisition if true

Unai building a squad
Yeah, it’s about time they started building a good squad after so long of just trying to land one big fish every transfer period. Will be interesting to see how Arsenal go this season, I’ve always thought they had amazing potential but just weren’t cohesive.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Torreira going to do a medical with Arsenal shortly. €30m deal with Sampdoria has been reached, 3m a year for 5 years. €62k a week compared to the €18k he was on at Sampdoria
I thought he was supposed to be a money grabber, 3m a year is a standard EPL wage. Good pick up by Arsenal, wish we'd have gone for him, but its understandable we didnt need both him and Can

dionalessi

Jan 27, 2013
I thought he was supposed to be a money grabber, 3m a year is a standard EPL wage. Good pick up by Arsenal, wish we'd have gone for him, but its understandable we didnt need both him and Can
Yeah,
I don’t think we could go after both. 62k is much better than 18k a week, in saying that, what do
You do with even 18k a week? Haha

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Paulinho (Barca) back to China on loan? This is some shady business right here. First Barca activates his release clause, he has a good season and then they loan him back to the club they signed him from? :lol:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Paulinho (Barca) back to China on loan? This is some shady business right here. First Barca activates his release clause, he has a good season and then they loan him back to the club they signed him from? :lol:
Yeah, I think its like the shell-game with FFP. Pretty bogus imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)