Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
you guys are being too optimistic. Jorginho would have never played here if we bought him few years back. hed be loaned and coowned around Italy before we include him in the Bonaventura deal

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't think anyone else was even linked to him strongly. The Spurs stuff was nonsense, they already have Trippier and Aurier. Does seem odd he ended up at Leicester.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ricardo Pereirra signed for Leicester. 17.5m + 4m add ons @badass vidal
unless he suddenly turned into a LB over night, we dont need him. Cuadrado/MDS/Barzagli should be enough cover for the right side

- - - Updated - - -

but going for champions of Portugal and CL football next season to a midtable EPL club is a bit sad tbh

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I don't think anyone else was even linked to him strongly. The Spurs stuff was nonsense, they already have Trippier and Aurier. Does seem odd he ended up at Leicester.
Has anybody actually seen him play or we all think we should have signed him because he's a Latino FB playing for Porto?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He couldn't have been perfect if he's Belgian.
I know it was said in jest, but he has Juve written all over him. Perfect professional, always wants to play always wants to win. Very allround midfielder too, something we've been going for for years now.

Would be a great signing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ricardo Pereirra signed for Leicester. 17.5m + 4m add ons @badass vidal
:sergio: how the fuck did we let this slip i'll never know

- - - Updated - - -

unless he suddenly turned into a LB over night, we dont need him. Cuadrado/MDS/Barzagli should be enough cover for the right side

- - - Updated - - -

but going for champions of Portugal and CL football next season to a midtable EPL club is a bit sad tbh
common serious now, relying on a broken MDS, Barzagli is not a RB and will struggle against anyone with any sort of pace, and Cuadrado cannot defend well enough.

Pereira for that price is an absolute steal and at least we'd have a regular player set there for years to come and not relying on barzagli or some CB to slot in at RB

- - - Updated - - -

Has anybody actually seen him play or we all think we should have signed him because he's a Latino FB playing for Porto?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
He was immense at Nice, I wanted him last summer too especially over Cancelo, I like the balance he brings both defensively and offensively, massive shame to miss out on him given we need full backs

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:sergio: how the fuck did we let this slip i'll never know

- - - Updated - - -

common serious now, relying on a broken MDS, Barzagli is not a RB and will struggle against anyone with any sort of pace, and Cuadrado cannot defend well enough.

Pereira for that price is an absolute steal and at least we'd have a regular player set there for years to come and not relying on barzagli or some CB to slot in at RB

- - - Updated - - -

He was immense at Nice, I wanted him last summer too especially over Cancelo, I like the balance he brings both defensively and offensively, massive shame to miss out on him given we need full backs
we have MDS already, and Max already said Cuadrados future is at RB. plus there is Barzagli, who can slot in there against Serie A minnows when Cuads needs a rest and MDS is injured. the position we gonna need to fill is LB, if Alex Sandro leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)