Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (146 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm proud of you Bro. Such a good Samaritan. I feel like a mercenary :D
Well I am getting paid pretty well, I make easily double what I made as full time security guard and work 6hr shifts instead of 12hrs. But I did get to smoke blunts in the security office, I do miss that. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not really into circumcised Jewish micro dick. No offense Bro. You can take your micro pecker mini wand elsewhere ;)
I'm willing to bet a leg, that this fake jew isn't even circumcised. :lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Ok so only big penises for bianconera then
@Osman is said to have legendary anaconda maybe he can help you break in your womanhood
I wonder if you become a virgin again after performing a sex change. @DAiDEViL @Post Ironic
you get to lose your virginity twice!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I wonder if you become a virgin again after performing a sex change. @DAiDEViL @Post Ironic
you get to lose your virginity twice!
:klin: :D :p

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so only big penises for bianconera then
@Osman is said to have legendary anaconda maybe he can help you break in your womanhood
I haven't asked him yet. Perhaps he will oblige. Thanks for the referral though. :baus: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Well I am getting paid pretty well, I make easily double what I made as full time security guard and work 6hr shifts instead of 12hrs. But I did get to smoke blunts in the security office, I do miss that. :D
That's good man. As long as you enjoy what you do, and it's rewarding, then you're set. I sympathize with people who scrape by and engage in thankless jobs. It's an unforgiving world out there.

I have a buddy of mine who makes good money sitting behind a computer editing essays while smoking sheesha at home. :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:klin: :D :p

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't asked him yet. Perhaps he will oblige. Thanks for the referral though. :baus: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

That's good man. As long as you enjoy what you do, and it's rewarding, then you're set. I sympathize with people who scrape by and engage in thankless jobs. It's an unforgiving world out there.

I have a buddy of mine who makes good money sitting behind a computer editing essays while smoking sheesha at home. :D
I wanna be a hallmark writer. Get paid 40K per hallmark card, get stupid baked then make 40 at a time :tuttosport:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I don't get the hype around Ederson Palmeiri. Chelsea and us are supposed to be after him.. he seems like a mediocre player and on top he's been injured for some time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)