Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Like it quite a bit, so far, should give the team a fighting chance at CL qualification if they manage to avoid severe injuries. They still need to add at least one striker and a couple of mids, though.
Most important thing, however, would be if, and how quickly, these players fit into a team together.

All in all, the new management has managed to raise the level of roster quality from basically 0 to pretty decent with mostly smart moves, without hugely overpaying in a mercato where the prices are going crazier by the minute.
Any new targets/links? I wonder if you're going to spend more, though. I think you're quite close to a mercato chiuso, maybe one more signing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Any new targets/links? I wonder if you're going to spend more, though. I think you're quite close to a mercato chiuso, maybe one more signing.
From what I can tell they are still looking to spend - a top striker + Kalinic (if Bacca is sold) and a couple of mids (e.g. Badelj, Kovacic, R. Sanches), possibly a defender and a winger (Keita), as well.

As many players as they have already bought this summer, Milan still needs depth at certain positions for Serie A and EL - a testament of how shit their roster was at the start of this rebuilding process.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Oh, I agree you need more players. I just think you're gonna wait for the next summer to see more signature.

But yeah, I guess you're gonna sign more if you sell Bacca.

Also, Keita will sign for us, move on. :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Oh, I agree you need more players. I just think you're gonna wait for the next summer to see more signature.

But yeah, I guess you're gonna sign more if you sell Bacca.

Also, Keita will sign for us, move on. :D
If Milan makes the CL in 2018, they would have to raise the quality of the roster even higher. This summer, it's about laying out a foundation they can build upon later.

Not that big a fan of Keita, tbh - has the talent but seems like a Balotelli 2.0 d-bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)