Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
@Zacheryah, how highly rated is Jason Denayer in Belgium?

Seems to be headed to Galatasaray on loan.

Van Dijk got all the attention at Celtic last season because he's a flash footballer, but Denayer was the one who looked a better defender to me.

Little on the small side for a centre-half, but he has the potential to become a good player.
City promised him some match time, then signed Otamendi because they could.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Digne...roma
Coentrao...monaco
Kurzawa...PSG
inter...:hihi: watch em, get Siqueira
Does this mean that Roma will finally release Cole? and that they will have Florenzi/Maicon for the right flank and Digne/Torosidis for the left? or will they keep cole/bring in another LB, so torosidis can move back to RB and Florenzi can be freed???

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Does this mean that Roma will finally release Cole? and that they will have Florenzi/Maicon for the right flank and Digne/Torosidis for the left? or will they keep cole/bring in another LB, so torosidis can move back to RB and Florenzi can be freed???
Dusan is more suited to respond to you. :p

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
@Dostoevsky so buddy could you tell me what your precious club is gonna do with the fullback/Florenzi position:)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
They in the midst of releasing Cole and Florenzi is more a RB these days for Roma.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Those damn jokers at city :lol:. Were they even bidding against anyone else to reach what some sources say could be €80 million? I am normally very pessimistic about a lot of "wünderkinds" in football, but I rate De Bruyne. I think he's a fine player, always impressed me in the times I manage to catch some if his games. But €80 million? Shiiiiiiiit. Didn't Suarez, one of the worlds top 5 forwards, go to Barça for that ammount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)