Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Serie A looks really competitive this year, still think we'll win Serie A easily, but the 2nd and 3rd will be really competitive this year
I don't think it'll be easy because of the time we'll need to settle in our new players and probably new system. Luckily most of our challengers will have to do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way how is Viola's mercato looking?

Jul 1, 2010
They got Mario Suarez from Atletico, which improves their midfield. They haven't signed anyone up front but they get Bernardeschi back from injury, who could explode. He looked very promising before his nasty injury last season.

They also got Rossi back from injury but I guess it's only a matter of time until he fucks his knee again.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Roma apparently closing on Digne, it seems.

They are building a great team there. They still need a CB though, specially if they are selling Romagnoli. Castan was very solid with Benatia, but I have high doubts about him being able to lead the defensive line and Manolas, although a good player, still isn't ready for that.

Also their 3rd midfielder position is not in great shape. Strootman is a huge question mark and De Rossi is heavily declining.

Florenzi, once he's fully adapted to defending as a RB, will be a very good RB an possibly a starter in the national team. I really like that guy.

They still have the Totti problem though, he's too slow and stactic to fit with Dzeko, but if it works they are going to be good. Specially if Salah shows some intelligence in moving off the ball.

That's a lot of IFs, but the potential for a very good team is there. Clearly the second best team in country. Nainggolan was a huge signing, he was better than Vidal last season.

All this considered, a team of:

De Sanctis/Sczeheheheeny

Florenzi - Manolas - Castan - Digne

Pjanic - Nainggolan - De Rossi/Strootman

Totti

Salah - Dzeko

That's an excellent team to be.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Roma apparently closing on Digne, it seems.

They are building a great team there. They still need a CB though, specially if they are selling Romagnoli. Castan was very solid with Benatia, but I have high doubts about him being able to lead the defensive line and Manolas, although a good player, still isn't ready for that.

Also their 3rd midfielder position is not in great shape. Strootman is a huge question mark and De Rossi is heavily declining.

Florenzi, once he's fully adapted to defending as a RB, will be a very good RB an possibly a starter in the national team. I really like that guy.

They still have the Totti problem though, he's too slow and stactic to fit with Dzeko, but if it works they are going to be good. Specially if Salah shows some intelligence in moving off the ball.

That's a lot of IFs, but the potential for a very good team is there. Clearly the second best team in country. Nainggolan was a huge signing, he was better than Vidal last season.

All this considered, a team of:

De Sanctis/Sczeheheheeny

Florenzi - Manolas - Castan - Digne

Pjanic - Nainggolan - De Rossi/Strootman

Totti

Salah - Dzeko

That's an excellent team to be.
first of all florenzi is not a RB

imo romagnoli would be better than castan (don't know if he will be sold to milan)

i don't see niangolan as a DM unless it's really needed. I see Derossi in that position (not as box to box as u showed)

totti would not be a starter imo

Scezcny
Maicon? :lol: Manolas Romagnoli Digne?
Pjanic Derossi Niangolan/Strootman
Florenzi Dzeko Salah​

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Totti will be starter as long he's alive.. Florenzi is probably going to be a full time RB now, since they are probably not bringing anyone.
:agree: cant see any coach benching Totti. also, they have too many players upfront and too few at the back, and Florenzi played a lot there last season. can definitely see them making him a full time RB the coming season

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I don't get the fuss about Roma, if we bought any of the player they bought, everyone would call our mercato failure... Their defense suck, they have good midfield but only if you count Strootman otherwise they lack proper depth in that department too, and their front line is filled with average and slightly above average players. I don't know what's their plan but Dzeko, Doumbia, Ibarbo, Ljajic, Salah, Gervinho, Iturbe is way too much for 3 spots at the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)