Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fantastic.

Just how improbable would a rumour have to be for people to not choose to believe it if it gives them a chance of criticising the Juve management?
I don't really care about rumours as much as the bad deals that Marotta has done. At the same time I am not going ungrateful on the good stuff he's done but the whole issue is that the deals that I criticize him on are heavily defended in a way that makes criticism unwarranted. In other words you are not allowed to criticize, in this case Bonucci and Ogbonna don't strike me as good deals and if the rumour about Hummels comes out to be true it makes all the deals of our two named defends way much worse than they arleady are.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We should offer Man U combo's since they are in need to spend some cash. We can ease their need for solidity in Vidal, by offering a great defensive pairing of Ogbonna-Bonnuci and Padoin in the midfield for only 45mil. Or maybe a combo of Padoin, Ogbonna and Marchisio for 45. Or the much valued Combo 3, Ogbonna, Bonnuci and Marchisio for 72mil. :donedeal:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't really care about rumours as much as the bad deals that Marotta has done. At the same time I am not going ungrateful on the good stuff he's done but the whole issue is that the deals that I criticize him on are heavily defended in a way that makes criticism unwarranted. In other words you are not allowed to criticize, in this case Bonucci and Ogbonna don't strike me as good deals and if the rumour about Hummels comes out to be true it makes all the deals of our two named defends way much worse than they arleady are.
But the Hummels rumour was so obviously not true (the cost part, possible he'd go to Utd) that it makes for a really stupid argument against Marotta.

There are plenty ways to criticise Marotta, but you harm your case if you pick the wrong opportunities to criticise.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
But the Hummels rumour was so obviously not true (the cost part, possible he'd go to Utd) that it makes for a really stupid argument against Marotta.

There are plenty ways to criticise Marotta, but you harm your case if you pick the wrong opportunities to criticise.
I would not know if it's true or not and my judgement on the Bonucci and Ogbonna deals is not based on the Hummels rumour. However, if Hummels was sold for the same amount as Bonucci or Ogbonna then it makes our deals ten fold worse.

In the end, no one takes my criticism seriously anyway so I am not here to gain credibility.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
OFFICAL: Real Madrid have completed the signing of James Rodriguez.

Real Madrid C. F.‏@realmadrid
Comunicado oficial: James Rodríguez http://bit.ly/Ww0wZ4 #BienvenidoJames #halamadrid

- - - Updated - - -

Here's what some guy wrote as a comment on that picture

Pepe at the back though..... That's like having a fucking caravan on the back of a ferrari

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)