Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (155 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ah, I thought that would be Mitrovic.
Anyway, Luka did well last weekend, gave a nice assist.

- - - Updated - - -

Kondogbia close to Monaco, 20MEuro
Di Maria on his way to Galatasaray according to Turkish newspaper Hürriyet for 40MEuro
Christopher Samba, Aleksei Ionov and Vladimir Gabulov on their way to Dinamo Moscow from Anzhi according to Rain TV (Russian tv channel I guess)
wait, anzhi only just bought samba merely a couple of months ago or so can they do that?

- - - Updated - - -

How is Inler doing for Galatasaray?

:D
those cheap cunts couldn't even part a few mill for melo let alone 40 mill

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
wait, anzhi only just bought samba merely a couple of months ago or so can they do that?
Yes, a player is allowed to switch two 2 times in one transfer season.
There is only 1 thing he isn't allowed, that is to play for 3 teams in one season.
That was f.e. the main problem for Lukaku in the summer he joined Chelsea.
He already played for Anderlecht, he had to play in August for Chelsea when Drogba got injured and so, he wasn't allowed to play for another team anymore and thus, had to stay the rest of the season.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Why the fuck would Ljajic downgrade to Roma?
From Fiorentina to Roma you can hardly call it downgrade. Roma are bigger club.

- - - Updated - - -

Di Maria on his way to Galatasaray according to Turkish newspaper Hürriyet for 40MEuro
This must be the worst rumor I've seen. How could they afford him and more importantly why would a player at a peak of his career want to play there?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think Roma will finish ahead of them but we'll see. Roma seem to have more balanced squad, their defense looks more solid and they have a good coach for a change. Juve, Napoli, Milan, Roma in that order for me.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Do they have the more balanced squad?
They have better defense and midfield. Their attack is weaker but with addition of Ljajic that gap will be reduced. Garcia did wonders with Lille and for the first time in 4-5 years I believe they can challenge for CL places. They'll be tough team to beat this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)