Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2011
Name more :D

Was just trying to say that Serie A is least attractive nowadays with smallest amount of stars in league. (Stars, not talented young kids)
well how many stars have moved to the french league excluding psg, and how many have moved to the epl excluding man city, in recent times. italy must have some attraction about it, i meen look at vargas he chose napoli over chelsea. i dont think that would happen the other way round, i meen i dont think he would chose liverpool or newcastle over us or mlan or inter(well maybe inter).

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Talking about PSG, I heard these fuckers are disappointed with Pastore's performances (everytime I watch them he's MVP anyway, :lol:).

It's time for Serie A to rescue his class again.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Talking about PSG, I heard these fuckers are disappointed with Pastore's performances (everytime I watch them he's MVP anyway, :lol:).

It's time for Serie A to rescue his class again.
He started the season off brilliantly. But he's been off form for a while now.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't see the point of Milan's offer. Mandatory option to buy only if he plays at least 50% of the matches till the end of the season.
Of course he will play 50% of the matches. What's the point of getting him if he doesn't?

Maybe they just want to secure themselves in case of a serious injury but in any other case this is the same as a mandatory option to buy, which they kept refusing to do.

What will be the transfer fee? Any speculations? City can't get anything more than 25m and I strongly doubt that they will get even that. Something between 18-22m will be the final fee, which is almost a robbery and another excellent deal by Galliani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)