Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Inda is betting on winning it this season, that's obvious by now. For Juve it doesn't matter, we need to win regardless of the others. Sooner or later we'll lose the title, we've been lucky enough to witness such a long cycle that never really happened before.

Here's hoping Pirlo will get into heads of the players and we manage somehow to assemble a team that is good enough.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Inda is betting on winning it this season, that's obvious by now. For Juve it doesn't matter, we need to win regardless of the others. Sooner or later we'll lose the title, we've been lucky enough to witness such a long cycle that never really happened before.

Here's hoping Pirlo will get into heads of the players and we manage somehow to assemble a team that is good enough.
Hopefully the late end to their season will lead them to gassing out before long

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Darmian, Kolarov, potentially Vidal... good to know inter are thinking about the future, they are going to feel the financial burden before long
we’re signing 33 year old Suarez, signing oldies has always been an Italian thing bar Atalanta and Sassuolo no club is really being run with long term sustainable objectives.

A lack of vision is quite noticeable in the entire league. It’s also the main reason why the league has been falling behind in Europe. Just look at how the red bull clubs are being ran, there’s no real Italian equivalent

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
we’re signing 33 year old Suarez, signing oldies has always been an Italian thing bar Atalanta and Sassuolo no club is really being run with long term sustainable objectives.

A lack of vision is quite noticeable in the entire league. It’s also the main reason why the league has been falling behind in Europe. Just look at how the red bull clubs are being ran, there’s no real Italian equivalent
I disagree to a degree about us, I've said it before but there are so few realistic options for us to buy upfront as we have to fix other areas of the field, with a limited budget. Just think we've already brought the average age down from 29-27 and Higuain and Khedira are imminently leaving to bring it down some more. Compared to inter's vision ours is definitely long term.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

How about Arthur 24, Kulusevski 20 and MCKennie 22?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We do have too many oldies, hence the oldest team in Europe.

But I agree with J0ker, we're on a path of rejuvenating the squad. I don't even mind some old guy coming now when we signed a couple of young guns. I think Suarez is a bet that would pay off drastically. I think he'd do great at Juve.

What I do not like is having Ronaldo AND Suarez that are old and we'd need to replace both shortly. And both are playing upfront.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We do have too many oldies, hence the oldest team in Europe.
By what, average? Having a 42 year old talismanic sub keeper, a 36 year old captain and a 35 year old superstar will do that. Those are exceptional players.

If you look at probable team next season it's not old. 30, 32 and 33 year olds for defensive positions plus Ronaldo. Should be looking for a younger right back now if we can actually shift Danilo or MDS.

We've clearly dropped the age of the squad and even more so next summer. Suarez is a 33 year old replacing a 32 year old, it's nothing to cause a reply about signing just old players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)