Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
If he was at Juve, I'm confident he would have already cashed in on Demiral then call it "the will of the player" and then sign someone like T.Silva or Vertonghen. And yes if Kolarov was available for cheap, he would have signed him and called it a "market opportunity".
Kolarov is an eclectic player who can play both LWB and LCB and brings them closer to fulfilling the purpose of creating a homogeneous squad.

This operation represents a market opportunity from the technical perspective. In economic terms, the will of the player will be important regarding contract negotiations. On the human level, this will be an excellent signing as Kolarov is an international with valuable experience and a winning mentality which can be decisive and transmissive.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
We extended Bonucci and Rugani, what leverage did those 2 have? They are currently way overpaid and very hard to get rid off. These things happened with Marotta gone, so what's the excuse there?

Khedira and Matuidi could have been sold for pocket change and we would have avoided losses on both
The Higuain deal was the worst deal I've ever seen at Juve. And it's had a domino effect on alot of our dealings. Khedira on 6m doesn't help our case at all. Bonucci is still a first team player for us and is one of the first names on the team sheet. We aren't "stuck" with him. We are actually getting something in return. He's playing on a regular basis. Rugani is 26 year's old and is on a 3m salary. That's really not alot of money. We aren't in this mess because of Rugani's 3m salary.

Re Sami and Blaise; Who do you think is willing to pay any transfer fee for those 2? Khedira was 32 a year ago, constantly injured and on a very heavy salary. I'm not convinced we could have made any pocket change on him. I don't know if you are trolling or are serious here.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The Higuain deal was the worst deal I've ever seen at Juve. And it's had a domino effect on alot of our dealings. Khedira on 6m doesn't help our case at all. Bonucci is still a first team player for us and is one of the first names on the team sheet. We aren't "stuck" with him. We are actually getting something in return. He's playing on a regular basis. Rugani is 26 year's old and is on a 3m salary. That's really not alot of money. We aren't in this mess because of Rugani's 3m salary.

Re Sami and Blaise; Who do you think is willing to pay any transfer fee for those 2? Khedira was 32 a year ago, constantly injured and on a very heavy salary. I'm not convinced we could have made any pocket change on him. I don't know if you are trolling or are serious here.
I'm talking about 2018 for Khedira. I was talking about a sale back then too, he was still a starter for us and had (some) value, so it was MUCH easier to part ways. That was before he got an extension. Ofcourse no one will pay money for him now, and no one will match his salary, he barely played in 2 years now.
Same for Matuidi, but last summer. People bring as excuse for Cans sale the fact he didn't suit sarri, but how does Matuidi fit into that? His technique and passing is worse than Cans isn't it? If it was to keep Raiola happy then I can see the benefit (although we still sold Kean, we didn't get Labile and if we don't get Haaland, why exactly are we giving up so much ground to him?), but then why did we use our option to extend his contract, then terminate it? Where is the sense in that? I can't see how the 2 benefit from it either...

Khedira was also a starter for us when we extended him, as was Matuidi. Bonucci 1st should not even be brought back, 2nd should not be given an extension and raise and 3rd, should be sold while we still have offers. In 1-2 summers no one will want him either, and then we are gonna be stuck with him same way as the other oldies you guys despise now. Rugani at 3M a year is WAY overpaid, he's seriously one of the worst CBs in Serie A as of now, and we religiously stick to him like he's some jewel we can not do without. Meanwhile, we toss around other HG players like we produce useful ones on a regular basis (Spinazzola and Kean the recent 2), despite them showing more in their brief time with us than Rugani in 5 years.

Ever since buying Higuain we make one terrible decision after the other. With the exception of Ronaldo and De Ligt, all the other deals we did are either plain meh or flat out bad. Like I said, I hope this summer will be the turning point and we start making sense again. Because we should be doing better than some of the last mercatos

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I agree with most of what you wrote. Alot of what you just mentioned were under the leadership of Beppe. And Rugani is not as bad as you make him out to be. 3m is a rounding error in the grand scheme of things.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Kolarov is an eclectic player who can play both LWB and LCB and brings them closer to fulfilling the purpose of creating a homogeneous squad.

This operation represents a market opportunity from the technical perspective. In economic terms, the will of the player will be important regarding contract negotiations. On the human level, this will be an excellent signing as Kolarov is an international with valuable experience and a winning mentality which can be decisive and transmissive.
This sounds like something written using google translate for a Beppe Marotta speech.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This sounds like something written using google translate for a Beppe Marotta speech.
The entourage of the player also plays a vital role in a player's career and was considered in the decision-making process. It was important to keep one eye on the wife and the parents and another eye on the mother in law. Family values are important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)