Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Bartra to Dortmund :donedeal:

Surely they're not replacing Hummels with this guy?
I think he is going to be the Subotic successor. It seems, that Tuchel plans to rebuild the central defense with Hummels, Subotic and maybe even Ginter leaving, so I m pretty sure Dortmund r going to add another CB who should be more a finished article like Toprak most likely or somebody like Mustafi or Dragovic.

Toprak, Sokratis, Bartra and S. Bender looks alright to me.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
i'm sure now that he is a arsenal player he is already better than Morata.

too afraid to check Arsenalmania though.
he had a better season and showed up on every big occasion so I wont take anything negative from his season. But he is old. What we saw is peak vardy when everything worked perfectly well for him and his club has an unusual winning mentality. Arsenal are the exact opposite where they choke consistently in matches where they should win and that mentality can infect new players especially that they never had consistency at the top level for many years before. Arsenal needed someone like Ibra who has winning mentality and leadership qualities regardless of what club he is playing at not some guy who had one great season that everyone thought that is miraculous (including his own coach). He might come good for arsenal but I dont see him changing their mentality he is not that much of a winner to change the club mentality. They regard any season whether they finish top 4 no matter who is ahead of them as a success so their goals are pretty mediocre.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I think he is going to be the Subotic successor. It seems, that Tuchel plans to rebuild the central defense with Hummels, Subotic and maybe even Ginter leaving, so I m pretty sure Dortmund r going to add another CB who should be more a finished article like Toprak most likely or somebody like Mustafi or Dragovic.

Toprak, Sokratis, Bartra and S. Bender looks alright to me.
because you are Bayern fan :p

Dragovic would be nice though. i don't rate Toprak and Bartra, Sokratis is clearly their best CB now.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Vardy scores most goals of the season for a team like Leicester City, taking them to the title in the end and people call him shit. Yep.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Its such a shame that Vardy is going to Arsenal. Lester has to spend now. They shouldnt count on being able to find hidden talents for free every season. They should use their newfound finances and appeal to lure in players that they know are quality. If I were in their shoes I would go for the likes of Jovetic, Kovacic and Gabriel Jesus.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Vardy to Arsenal is already a flop transfer, he's absolutely doesn't suit to Wenger's style of play, all of his goalscoring achievements are came in the teams that were based on the fast counter-attacking football, while arsenal's style of play is based on the possession football with short passing

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Arsenal doesn't need a player/leader to change their looser mentality, they need a new coach to do that... With the likes of Mourinho, Klop, Guardiola, Pochetino and Conte... Arsenal destiny is to fight for EL

- - - Updated - - -

Unai would be a good option

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Manchester United are on the verge of completing a deal to sign Villarreal defender Eric Bailly, according to multiple reports.

AS and radi station Cadena SER reported that the clubs have reached an agreement in principle on a deal worth up to €40 million (£31.3m) fee for the 22-year-old.

- - - Updated - - -

United already flexing their financial strenght in the market, its gonna be United vs City this transfer market, taking over Real vs Barca.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Because they bought some prospect?

Even with all the money,they're still going to struggle to attract elite players as has been the case for a while now.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
No because they are able to splash cash higher and now add that to Mourinho and Pep . Its know Gundogan swung to City due to Pep even though we followed him and approached him, then now rumors saying Gomes is pushed to Man U who are willing to pay higher.

It's always a positive thing to have money to spend . How well they spend it's another thing.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No because they are able to splash cash higher and now add that to Mourinho and Pep . Its know Gundogan swung to City due to Pep even though we followed him and approached him, then now rumors saying Gomes is pushed to Man U who are willing to pay higher.

It's always a positive thing to have money to spend . How well they spend it's another thing.
And history taught us they don't know what to do with their money.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
And history taught us they don't know what to do with their money.
In United's case that would be recent history after Sir Alex's retirement. With Moyes and LVG, they suffered, but in Mourinho i think they will get back to their previous level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)