Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Dont really see defence of Boateng and Hummels work that well, they are too similiar for me.
It really is a pity that our mercato is blocked by the Morata and Cuadrado cases. I expect another long summer full of bullshit rumours.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dont really see defence of Boateng and Hummels work that well, they are too similiar for me.
It really is a pity that our mercato is blocked by the Morata and Cuadrado cases. I expect another long summer full of bullshit rumours.
It's like that every single year. :p But yeah, the less you buy into those rumors the less stressful is gonna be simply because BS is gonna be all around us.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is what is so nonsense about BL. I get all this "I dont wanna leave the league and BM is my only possible option" but what I really dont get is why they don't make overpay at least 30%-40%.
Because the only reason the sale even happens is because they are dumb enough to let player contracts run to last year. So it's either pay normal figure or lose player for free season after.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Because the only reason the sale even happens is because they are dumb enough to let player contracts run to last year. So it's either pay normal figure or lose player for free season after.
I don't know. Close to 40m for a Hummels with 1 year of contract left sounds like overpaying 30% to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)