Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
residual alcohol? :D
...btw...my dad said Buffon should come to sit on bayerns bench so he can finally win the CL.
Nah man I'm sober as a kite. Just worked last night and didn't sleep much during the day gotta make moves for work soon.

Tell your Dad that I told him to go hang himself from the balls and make sure the landing area will be filled with HIV and hepititas infected heroins needles. Fucking goof :(

I'm sorry but I hate ur dad :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Pjanic will probably be replaced by Rabiot and Nainggolan with Diawara

Honestly if Napoli sell Higuain as well ,would take some insane coaching by either of these teams next yr to dethrone us to the scudetto.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
From FI, lol:

Milan are eager to sign Juan Manuel Iturbe, as Bournemouth will not make his move from Roma permanent.

The 22-year-old joined the Cherries on loan with a €20m option to buy over the summer, but has managed just two Premier League appearances and two in the FA Cup, failing to score a single goal.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
:lol: Iturbe. Fuck him.

What an epic meltdown it was when Sabatini 'beat' us to his signature. Romanista were hailing it as some sort of victory over us as well. So happy we have Dybala over that rat faced flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)