non-italian captain (1 Viewer)

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
if we had a choice i know that most of us would prefer nedved to be captain than alex
nedved is a great leader, he perfectly showed this in euro 2004
but i never saw a non-italian as juve's captain
i did remember one time when dp got injured and davids took it and at halftime i saw davids without bcuz it was given to an italian

did any of u guys ever saw a non italian captain
and would u prefer nedved to be captain?????????

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Anyone would be better than Del Piero, I don't care if I get sh*t for saying that either. The guy's not a leader.
in my eyes the best captain would be tacchinardi, many would disagree aswell

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
First captain should be Ciro, regardless of Del Piero. And I agree with Holdon, I think others would be better captains than Alex. Thuram, Nedved, Buffon even...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

in my eyes the best captain would be tacchinardi, many would disagree aswell
I agree. Tacchi would make a great captain as he always plays his football with a great degree of passion and tries to lead the team from his holding midfield role. Nedved would be just as good too, but personally I'm fine with DP wearing the armband.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Del Piero should be the (and is) the captain, he has been here for a very long time, is the club symbol, and on form is the best player(!).

He's also good looking, wich also is important. :D

Jul 28, 2002
thats the vital bit .... gotta be swish :cheesy:

regarding vice capt....i believe tac is only vice cos he is always available and has been around juve since the dawn of time....thus, people make him vice......

hopefully a real captain will emerge one day.

NZjuvefan

Jun 2, 2004
Buffon or Zambrotta would be better leaders than Del Piero. Why are you saying that it doesnt matter who the captain is. In any sport, leadership is crucial

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)