Non Football Related Games? (1 Viewer)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
So far I've only seen football games being discussed here. Are there any other games that you like?

I am currently playing Twilight Princess. I am only on the second dungeon as I haven't really been spending much time playing, but so far very cool. I am having a little trouble mastering the nunchuks and the wiimote when it comes to jumps. I should probably get a regular keypad...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hooked on my psp at the moment

two old school games that have been brought up to date have really fired my enthusiasm for this wee machine

wipeout pure, man i remember playing these games on the old playstation and was addicted, then played it while on acid.......trippy man

syphon filter, before splinter cell came along this was the dogs bollocks,-sniper rifles,uv and night vision goggles, all the shit that makes sneaking around in teh dark and shooting indescriminantly all the more fun

Apr 15, 2006
just finished playing Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy for the 7th time i think! raised the difficulty a lil and had to fight the boss with god mode on cos that bitch was healing herself repeatedly! i absolutely love this game! nothing's more fun that killing dark jedi's and grabbing them n throwin them off the ledge or sumtin! :D

OP
Lilith

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4
    I got some play in last night since the board was down. :D I am at the first Goron mini boss in the second dungeon and he keeps kicking my ass. :p I tried until my arm was ready to fall off too. :p Ah well will get him today.

Red, is that for the PS2 console? And do you get to play as the dark Jedis, cuz that would be awesome? :D

Kosta

The Eccentric
    Jul 16, 2006
    I got a lot of sleepless nights, last week because of Flat Out II. (Cars racing and crashing to the maximum)

Apr 15, 2006
    I got some play in last night since the board was down. :D I am at the first Goron mini boss in the second dungeon and he keeps kicking my ass. :p I tried until my arm was ready to fall off too. :p Ah well will get him today.

Red, is that for the PS2 console? And do you get to play as the dark Jedis, cuz that would be awesome? :D
    no actually it's for the PC! i cant be arsed to buy a console now! PC FTW! :d

you play as a jedi student about 85% of the game, and before the final 2 missions, you get to choose if you wanna go to the dark side or the light side! the positive point is that you get to choose both light and dark force powers from the very beginning and you can choose different lightsaber hilts, blade colours, and later on u can choose between a double saber(one in each hand) or a dual saber, like this....

you can also choose non-human characters as your character, like Rodian, Twileik, Kel' Dor... if you're a fan, then you'll looooooooooooooooooove this game! i simply cant get enough! :D

oh and the power of teh saber in the game is superb! in older 2-d versions of teh game, saber fights were horrible, but this one takes it to a new level and you'll hardly need guns to fight! not to mention the saber fights with dark jedi's! you'll bloody love it!

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Does anyone over here play GOW on Live? If so, lets have an online match.

Or PE4 for that matter on the 360, I would love to kick some butt.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ...wipeout pure, man i remember playing these games on the old playstation and was addicted, then played it while on acid.......trippy man...
    Never played it on acid, but I had Wipeout. Awesome game. I got really, really good at it, so much so that any time I've cranked it out since, I can't get within 5 seconds of my old times. Reckon I was approaching the God times on some of those laps. Good times.

I don't play computer games much any more - mostly Football Manager, and occasionally some Red Alert or Age of Empires type.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Never played it on acid, but I had Wipeout. Awesome game. I got really, really good at it, so much so that any time I've cranked it out since, I can't get within 5 seconds of my old times. Reckon I was approaching the God times on some of those laps. Good times.

I don't play computer games much any more - mostly Football Manager, and occasionally some Red Alert or Age of Empires type.
    in all fairness i wasnt playing when we were on teh acid,my mate was

i was just weaving from side to side on the bed like i had to move with the ship:pumpkin: i was god at it but my mate was fuckin awesome.......shite at everything else though:p regularly used to whip him at football,would let him score, wait till near the end and put 5 past him

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    in all fairness i wasnt playing when we were on teh acid,my mate was

i was just weaving from side to side on the bed like i had to move with the ship:pumpkin: i was god at it but my mate was fuckin awesome.......shite at everything else though:p regularly used to whip him at football,would let him score, wait till near the end and put 5 past him
    show off :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)