Nokia 6600 (1 Viewer)

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    But Samsung is just a few pounds cheaper but doesn`t have the bluetooth/infrared and it's just dual band. Does it have video feature? Cos the Samsung SGH-E700 was one of my shortlisted mobiles.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    I'm a Samsung man myself ;)
    ditto. V200 rules :cool:

Glenn I don't really know much about the phone in question so I can't really help you. All I can do is recommend phones that I know are decent buys like the V200 (for ease of use, nice looking too) and the SPV E200 (has just about every feature imaginable like mp3, video playback full internet etc)

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Anyone has it? 99% I'll buy it tomorrow but I wanted to see what others thought about it. Cheers.
    hey this mobile is like owned by half of my frinds its a pretty cool mobile and the pics u cant take with are absoloutley clear and u have a real one player on its amazing!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    The thing I don't like about Nokias is the passive matrix screen. It's fuzzy and blotchy. Compare this with Samsung's ultra-crisp TFT displays. Brilliant

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    The thing I don't like about Nokias is the passive matrix screen. It's fuzzy and blotchy. Compare this with Samsung's ultra-crisp TFT displays. Brilliant
    The 6600 has a tft display...

If the 6600 is anywhere near as good as my new 6230 i couldnt reccomend it highly enough (i beleive they are similar inside)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

ditto. V200 rules :cool:

Glenn I don't really know much about the phone in question so I can't really help you. All I can do is recommend phones that I know are decent buys like the V200 (for ease of use, nice looking too) and the SPV E200 (has just about every feature imaginable like mp3, video playback full internet etc)

What's the cost of the SPV E200. I am interested in a phone with such feautres as mp3 but it must look decent and must not be big.

Aug 1, 2003
    I just bought Nokia 6220, the cost was RM 1600 (I could buy a Prada top FFS!!!) and Nokia N-gage costs the same too, but I chose 6220...

Turns out you could play Fifa with N-gage... Me and my bad choices :groan:

I think 6600 is cool

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    What's the cost of the SPV E200. I am interested in a phone with such feautres as mp3 but it must look decent and must not be big.
    You can get it for about £200 on contract in the UK, doesn't look brilliant but then its not overly huge or ugly either

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    I ended up getting the Sharp GX20 (you know, the one that Beckham and Schumacher use in the commericals)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    the thing about 6600 that's stopping me from buying it is that it doesn't have no radio...that sucks
    People who don't use no double negatives should be shot :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)