No Untouchables At Juve-Capello (2 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
No Untouchables At Juve-Capello
1/9/2005 11:48:00 PM
Even though Juventus skipper Alessandro Del Piero found the net against Livorno, he was replaced by coach Fabio Capello midway through the second half once again in this season.
“In that moment I needed a player like Zalayeta who could immediately make a mark on the match. My choices aren’t dictated by any particular positive or negative feelings I have towards a player,” Capello explained.

“They are no untouchables in my Juve. All the players have to understand this concept,” Capello added.

Juventus defeated Livorno 4-2 on Sunday to stay top of the Serie A table.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
No Untouchables At Juve-Capello
1/9/2005 11:48:00 PM
Even though Juventus skipper Alessandro Del Piero found the net against Livorno, he was replaced by coach Fabio Capello midway through the second half once again in this season.
“In that moment I needed a player like Zalayeta who could immediately make a mark on the match. My choices aren’t dictated by any particular positive or negative feelings I have towards a player,” Capello explained.

“They are no untouchables in my Juve. All the players have to understand this concept,” Capello added.

Juventus defeated Livorno 4-2 on Sunday to stay top of the Serie A table.
:thumb:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
maybe this means we can end up selling Zambro and or Buffon to get some great cash and buy some new players? this is Moggi-style :(

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
selling players is different story...we are not going to sell players just because they are out of form to get cash...

Jul 28, 2002
for a club like juves stature, competition should be rife. And it twas last year. Micco had Dp on the edge. Surely this if micco was here he would be playing more often.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Not that we are playing best football, but as long as Juventus is clear on top of Seria A and still playing in the CL, I don't give a damn who is "touchable" and who is "untouchable".

Let Fabio do his job, and we'll judge him in May.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Don't drink the Diet Coke, Alessandro!!!!!!!

****Psssst, its not really Diet Coke, its Vino. Don't do it******
Where were you when Macaulay Culkin needed you?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)