No more dumb blondes in the near future? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
really ?
and what is shallow in your understanding ... ?
and if you're saying that everyone is shallow tha'ts kinda like admiting that you're shallow yourself right ?
so could you please tell me what it is that makes you such a shallow person

i dont want to be but i cant help it. i m not sayin i am shallow to the point that it controls my life. its just that i am not happy with the level of shallowness in.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Vicky, I don't think you understand

Okay, so just say I dig a hole, right... if i use my hands instead of a shovel.. oh wait, that's the wrong kind of shallow :wallbang:

You know when you go to the swimming pool when you're young, and your mother's concerned, so she says to stay at one end of the... oh hangon..

bah, it's 03:30, i give up :irritate:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
ok
do you have any examples of you being shallow ?

there was this girl i knew and i was sure that if i got to know her i would have liked her but i didnt bother coz guess what ...

but that was a long time ago, i believe i have changed from that time

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Okay, so just say I dig a hole, right... if i use my hands instead of a shovel.. oh wait, that's the wrong kind of shallow :wallbang:

You know when you go to the swimming pool when you're young, and your mother's concerned, so she says to stay at one end of the... oh hangon..

We're talking about being an airhead

Jan 7, 2004

man face it. that is not funny :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
hehe, i don't sleep much :)

I'm just waiting for a few things. Check out the betting thread in about 10 minutes ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
That's not shallow, it's perfectly normal to be less attracted to a girl if she took a nose dive off the ugly tree and hit every branch along the way. People who call you shallow for that are just kidding themselves. People are attracted to good-looking people, big deal

Jan 7, 2004
That's not shallow, it's perfectly normal to be less attracted to a girl if she took a nose dive off the ugly tree and hit every branch along the way. People who call you shallow for that are just kidding themselves. People are attracted to good-looking people, big deal
ur right

well i would say that shallow would be someone who forms an opinion about someone just based on looks.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Being shallow doesnt mean saying someones ugly, being shallow is like when you have a problem / most of the time the 90% of comments you say are irrelevant and stupid

That happens to me all the time!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

ur right

well i would say that shallow would be someone who forms an opinion about someone just based on looks.
Being shallow would be telling everyone "That girl is a moron" and stuff like that and basing opinions on her and her personality just because she's ugly

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Being shallow doesnt mean saying someones ugly, being shallow is like when you have a problem / most of the time the 90% of comments you say are irrelevant and stupid

That happens to me all the time!
we are not on the same page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)