No more dumb blondes in the near future? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
i guess Josh would fall for me this summer/fall ? lol i looked goth every once in a while lol
lol i just might ;)

but why summer and fall?

++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
But on the wrong girls its just so wrong
black hair doesnt look bad on anyone. unless you mean goth leprechauns. we dont have those here. :D

got an example of black hair gone wrong?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Well you said goth, which to me isnt just black hair

but anyways yes there are a few things you need to be IMO if you wanna go goth. But i wont say ;)

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
lol
well my hair is not really black anymore and i started wearing a lot of REALLY bright colors ........ but in the fall i was always dressed in black with black hair, makeup and everything ... i dunno i for some reason change my looks very often

Jan 7, 2004
lol
well my hair is not really black anymore and i started wearing a lot of REALLY bright colors ........ but in the fall i was always dressed in black with black hair, makeup and everything ... i dunno i for some reason change my looks very often
ur like Madonna.

btw is that healthy for the hair?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
lol
Remember when you dyed your hair purple and wore an eye patch?

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Well its not i that i care about pissing anyone off. I just dont want to seem to shallow :D

And anyway what does my opinion mean ;)

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
don't wanna seem too shallow ?...... well that already sounds like you're kinda shallow so might aswell go all the way Mac

BRING IT

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
Well its not i that i care about pissing anyone off. I just dont want to seem to shallow :D

And anyway what does my opinion mean ;)
BAH, I bet Im waay shallower than you. Are you scared? just say it

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
really ?
and what is shallow in your understanding ... ?
and if you're saying that everyone is shallow tha'ts kinda like admiting that you're shallow yourself right ?
so could you please tell me what it is that makes you such a shallow person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)