No F*ckin' Way Cassano !!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
Roma having a wild pres can afford to have such wild players!
of course if not to think about the displinary and policy of the club, but of the scores then it doesn't matter what he does that weird funny things!
i can imagine the face of Berlusconi if he' d do the same as on the pic but in the red n black shirt! :))

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Unfortunately julio, Miccoli hasn't really proven that this season while Cassano's exploded onto the scene like nothing else

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
cassano doesn't have what it takes on the big stage!
miccoli is far better than cassano!
Who are you kidding???? Miccoli is not fit to lick Cassano's BOOTS...How can you make a statement like that...Miccoli has not shown up in big games for Juve and has PROVED ZILCH.
This is the most biased statement I have heard on this forum after someone telling me Ferrara was better than Maldini.

Dec 27, 2003
ZILCH, ya hear?

Sorry I just love the sound of this word.

In Miccoli's defence though we can say that Lippi hasn't really given him many chances to win fame. Why he insists on Del Cacchio when he has an excellent young player like Miccoli twiddling his thumbs on the bench remains a mystery.

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #47
    After the last few weeks, I'm starting to put my worries aside regarding this guy

I have a feeling that he may start ahead of DP.......god knows he's in better form than DP right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)