No F*ckin' Way Cassano !!!!!! (2 Viewers)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
cassano's good so we just might bring him. but i'd prefer it if hes not in the starting line up.
Oh, Please no, not that guy. He's good, yeah, with Totti's back up of course in AS Roma but...well, I think Miccoli is better.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
The Roma kit was bad enough but Cassano has taken it to a whole different level! ... :LOL:
He don't deserve the azurri shirt as yet.

Sep 14, 2003
He's an idiot but a very talented one. If he continues in this vein of form, then I see no reason as to why Trap shouldn't consider him.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Drop Totti and Cassano. Bring in more worthy people such as Roberto Baggio, Paolo Di Canio, Zola...........if u see my point.

Dec 27, 2003
Cassano certainly is an undisciplined little kid whose italian by the way is even worse than Totti's, which should provide the public with some colourful linguistic blunders in the interviews he'll give in the years to come.

However we have an expression to define players like him in Italy: they are "genio e sregolatezza", i.e. "genius and indiscipline" if you like. Their talent is directly proportional to their capriciousness. This label has applied to some of the greatest players in the history of the game : George Best, Garrincha and Maradona, or even Juventus' John Charles.

Cassano's talent is out of question, and I will always remember his serie A debut against Inter at the age of 17, where, just minutes after entering as a sub he lobbed one Inter player with an aerial back-heel and dribbled two defenders before placing the ball between the stupefied Pagliuca's legs. Sheer class that was. The fact that he is born the day after italy's 1982 triumph in the spanish Mundial also seems to endow him with some sort of predestination.

Like it or not, my dear juventini, Miccoli comes nowhere near Casso, and I think that even Trap can see that as he will most probably save him a seat on the plane to Portugal.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
Cassano is one hell of a talented bastard... but the onllyplayer i see doing great with him is Totti.. i notice mostly Totti will hug him while celebrating goals... but i wonder he is popular among other Roma teammates.... he is so arrogance , he barely glanced and rudely ignored De Agostino when the latter sub him.. even the guy who suppose to wear him the overcoat were rudely pushed away...

Obviously they go well together. Totti just wants somebody to influence and Cassano is just on the wrong team. Is it just me or he gets worse by the day?

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
Cassano certainly is an undisciplined little kid whose italian by the way is even worse than Totti's, which should provide the public with some colourful linguistic blunders in the interviews he'll give in the years to come.
Pitty that I don't speak any Italian. It would have been funny listening to Totti and Antonio's dialogue.

Totti: What's up bro?
Cassano:.........what is bro?
Totti:............???? what is what is bro?
Cassano:.........???/ -_-;;
:D Sort of like that I guess....
Anyway, I don't see why Cassano should not go. IMO, he is better than Inzaghi, Corradi, Bazanni, or Di Vaio. Beside, he is likely to be the next corner-stone for the Azzurri in WC 2006, so better take him to the tournament and just let him know what it is like to be out there. With luck he may just turn out to be golden geese (or duck).;).
Anyway, Trap should serious ditch idea of playing Inzaghi alongside Vieri. It is a pain to watch him in Azzurri shirt never-mind bianconeri.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
he barely glanced and rudely ignored De Agostino when the latter sub him.. even the guy who suppose to wear him the overcoat were rudely pushed away...
What a total fag

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
i think he is a very good player but with di vaio , miccoli, and corradi i dont think he is gonna find a place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)