Nike kits Shown (Part II) (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Please read this thread Martin before you judge it...
:)

By baggio
Lissen up dude,
Dont feel sorry for me or any one else on this forum, I suggest that since your on a company scholarship, you better spend some more time immersed in your boooks rather than defending a second rate company(by actually drawing a comparisn between weather forecasts......CHRIST....) unless of course your desperate to work with them. Gotta tell u dude , I do enjoy reading your opinions, however, unlike you i dont have much time to make a point where there is none (in the end...Nike and Juve have signed up...so no matter what U or I have to say...it doesnt matter).....
As for a job with Kappa, nope ill pass.....Ive already got a job i cant do without. Its you who seem to be so intent on Nike, bro trust me take up a job with em (preferably salesmen ).....they'll pay u welll....with all the money theyve made thru ther wicked ways (Thru bangladeshi, pakistani and indian children)....!!!
. As for having an opinion, its absolutely correct that you should express it, no matter who agrees with u and who doesnt, I stand for that too.....and If you read my "outnumbered" point again, it MIGHT just filter through, that I hadnt meant you shouldnt express it.

And as for all your arguments.....its led me to two conclusions, only one of which can surely be true.

You'd make a half decent lawyer.....OR.....You have preposterous taste. (iI'd go for the latter)
as for your first conclusion:
1. Just like your arguments, you have no authority or proof, so i dont really know how you walked that path led you to this conclusion. then again, i'm no lawyer either, so we're back to square 1 :D

2. I also like the latter conclusion because, comming from you, i actually see it as a compliment. (so keep saying that, it sure makes me feel better :) do you want me to say that about you?! i'll be glad to :D )

Anyway, the thread is closed and the argument was fun while it lasted, and i think it was right for Martin to close the thread because he suspected that it could get really out of hand (though i didn't think so).
So, case closed....and i just want to end it in a virtual handshake :)

how about those clouds in the background?! are they good enough?! ;)
:LOL: .... just kidding dude!! (maybe i should apply for a weather-man part-time job ;) )
anyway, take it easy :)
and welcome to the forums where there's never a dull moment :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    by Martin

Congratulations, fellaz! This is the first ever thread about shirts in this forum (probably in world history too) to end in a conflict.

And Majed, I think it's time to cool down a bit.
    :extatic: does this mean i'll finally get my name in the Guinness World Book of Records?! ;)
    :D

.....I'm kewl :cool:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Finally someone has stopped the arguing
    !....can we please let this be an argue free tread (if we can :D) and try to look on the positive sides of the shirts if we wanted one for the negative sides of the shirt im shure someone would of started it by now.Maybe someone should.Im not gonna cause i happen to like the shirts and am very looking forward to buying one and see our juventus players wearing them on the field with once again our scudetto shield.
    The pink jersey aint too bad it aint really that pink if you look closely at it :confused: its kinda a nice light reddy color.......

P.s majed u may be kewl but im much cooooler!
    even if i don't get in the record books!!
    :cool::cool::cool:

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
    it aint really that pink if you look closely at it :? its kinda a nice light reddy color.......
    is that what you keep telling yourself ?! ;)
    :LOL:
    that's really looking on the bright side :thumb:

P.s majed u may be kewl but im much cooooler!
    even if i don't get in the record books!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
    you wanna start another thread?! ;)
    i'll be happy to argue against it :D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    i'll be happy to argue against it :D [/QUOTE/]

YEH YOU WOULD!.....but i don't think its worth it im gonna end this argument right now.....IM COOLER :D:D:D , ha ha!!!!

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    i'll be happy to argue against it :D [/QUOTE/]

YEH YOU WOULD!.....but i don't think its worth it im gonna end this argument right now.....IM COOLER :D:D:D , ha ha!!!!
    good point :D
    you raced me to it :irritate: ;)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Thankyou majed its now OFFICIAL!

1. Im cooler
    2. Im faster

but maybe you might be better at argueing.... but i don't want to be the one to find out! :D

............................................PEACE!................................................

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    Thankyou majed its now OFFICIAL!

1. Im cooler
    2. Im faster

but maybe you might be better at argueing.... but i don't want to be the one to find out! :D

............................................PEACE!................................................
    i like the "peace" at the end.....

dont worry, i aint gonna bite ya ;)

BTW, i'm not much of an authority to officially declare who's kewl and fast and who isn't, but if it makes you feel better, sure, i'll say it ;)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Look on the bright side if juve only decide to wear the away jerseys on rainy days den the jerseys will shurly look red because of the water inside them and if they wear them on hot days maybe lippi might trow buckets of water over dem to cool em down! :D

see it aint all that bad! its simple:

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    Look on the bright side if juve only decide to wear the away jerseys on rainy days den the jerseys will shurly look red because of the water inside them and if they wear them on hot days maybe lippi might trow buckets of water over dem to cool em down! :D

the glass is always half full to you stevie :thumb:

the black and white thin stripes may also be convenient. If the authorities can prove that DP took Drugs, or Davids abused his GF, then they dont have to change clothes.... they could go directly behind the bars ;)

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: @ Lippi and Nedved

you forgot this:

i'll edit it for you:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

If the authorities can prove that DP took Drugs, or Davids abused his GF, then they dont have to change clothes.... they could go directly behind the bars ;)
    What is this true i seriously never knew that! but i knew davids was supposed to of taken drugs but did delp take drugs too i never heared that or abought davids abusing him girlfriend!:down:

Majed i take that back you have now ruined my day :down:

only joking!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: @ Lippi and Nedved

i'll edit it for you:
    HaHaHaHaHa:LOL:

see i knew it would work!

brilliant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)