Nicole is ugly (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #42
    Sure sure sure. Blame Claire.

Nicole takes the Menace thing to serious. Jeeks, Zlatan and Jaecole are normal idiotic men passing normal judgement on a normal topic.

Besides the break down shows some insecurities no? Im a crack head whole whos only exposure to the sun is when my mum drags me out of my bedroom to hose me down according to Juventuz. Do I care and have a break down online and embarass myself and seek the forum members to beg me to stay? No. Composure people. Im doing a good thing here, its called character building.

And I dont think shoe wankers and sheep fvckers have any place to call others degenerates and losers.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I have no idea what she looks like, she didn't show me her pic altho she promised.

Therefore, I'm not saying she's ugly, I'm saying she's a LIAR! :fero:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Fecal Matter ] ++
    Sure sure sure. Blame Claire.

Nicole takes the Menace thing to serious. Jeeks, Zlatan and Jaecole are normal idiotic men passing normal judgement on a normal topic.

Besides the break down shows some insecurities no? Im a crack head whole whos only exposure to the sun is when my mum drags me out of my bedroom to hose me down according to Juventuz. Do I care and have a break down online and embarass myself and seek the forum members to beg me to stay? No. Composure people. Im doing a good thing here, its called character building.

And I dont think shoe wankers and sheep fvckers have any place to call others degenerates and losers.
    How dare you include me in the formula!!! Based on what if I may ask.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I think that its extremely superficial and immature to come with assumptions and conclusions like "only ugly girls like football anyway", "if she were pretty shed have posted her picture", etc

Look at Liliana for example when she posted her picture everyone started saying (mostly good) stuff about her picture. Well, maybe Nicole doesnt like the attention. Or maybe she doesnt NEED it

Maybe she does care about her appearance and about what people say about her, but who doesnt?

When she finally posts her picture I hope that she makes you eat your words!!!!

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004

This is what we call turning a musquito into an elephant. If you knew all this you wouldn't have made this thread. Everyone always blames you. Nicole may or may not be ugly. etc. etc. Discussion over.

And since when does anyone in England ever get exposure to the sun.

OP

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #50
    Well im hardly gonna eat my words when I was joking. If you take this thread at face value it seems off, but if you see it inline with the msn convo that went with it its much easier to digest.

Though no Mr Gol, the cracking was predicted though not intended. Just ask Sebi.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Well im hardly gonna eat my words when I was joking. If you take this thread at face value it seems off, but if you see it inline with the msn convo that went with it its much easier to digest.

Though no Mr Gol, the cracking was predicted though not intended. Just ask Sebi.
    No I wasnt talking about you because I already knew you were joking when I wrote that

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Im sure Nic looks better than most of us here have made her out to be. She has her reasons for not wanting to put it up here, and i think we should accept that. Let it go.

PS: I dont think Claire should be blamed either, its just her idea of a joke. And i completely agree with post 42.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)