Nicolas Anelka (10 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I wouldn't be surprised if he never got to play. Makes me wonder why we go to china to get a fifth striker when we could've easily gotten someone young for the same amount or maybe just a loan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
:sergio:

Seems like a pattern to me, Marotta can't conclude deals if Bozzo isn't a part of them :D
Nope, Beppe Bozzo is one of the most populair agents in Serie A. Has a truckload of clients.

Cassano is also his client, never brought him to Turin :p

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Agnelli rejected him because he didn't like his character. The same people defending this move were paying tribute to Gianni Agnelli a couple of days ago.
That quote of Agnelli's where he says he doesn't just look at the player's technical ability but at his character... Yeah, that went out the window a long time ago.

And if Conte doesn't like "bad boys", who does that actually apply to? I mean if we were really after Balotelli, who is worse than him, Joey Barton?

Bufi

Dec 21, 2010
he is good player,for that wage its nice to have him.almost no one of you don:t want him here. But i think he can be useful for us.its only 6months and very cheap.he will play and score goals:)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Nope, Beppe Bozzo is one of the most populair agents in Serie A. Has a truckload of clients.

Cassano is also his client, never brought him to Turin :p
I read this in VS and i find some thruth in it.

The majority of the deals Marotta did are with Bozzo ( Sucky deals for the most part ) and now he's the one responsible for bringing Anelka to Turin.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I read this in VS and i find some thruth in it.

The majority of the deals Marotta did are with Bozzo ( Sucky deals for the most part ) and now he's the one responsible for bringing Anelka to Turin.
I often read about shady agents (Raiola) having too much influence on clubs, I don't believe that tbh.

He also was the consultant of Caceres from Seville to Turin.

Bozzo is populair, just like Raiola. He's probably good at what he does

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)