Nicola Pozzi (2 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I was just about to say that Milan snatched him up.

Looks like a couple of people here beat me to it.

And, according to channel 4, he's going to compete for first team football.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
No real need to worry imho as we've already got Miccoli, Sculli, Guzman, Cipriani, Benjamin, etc for the future, but if this Pozzi kid ends up being a world class player I'll be pissed.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
No real need to worry imho as we've already got Miccoli, Sculli, Guzman, Cipriani, Benjamin, etc for the future, but if this Pozzi kid ends up being a world class player I'll be pissed.
Miccoli is 24 years of age and he isnt considered a youngster anymore. I would liek to see Sculli, Guzman and Cipriani feature in our squad next season. Cipriani would be a good replacement for Zalayeta.

Dec 27, 2003
Cipriani is one talented forward, but he seems to be prone to injuries and morally fragile. Hopefully he will re-launch his career at Sampdoria and constitute a valid option for the National Team in a couple of years' time.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
:D

but as stuart said,i'm not too concerned.i doubt he'll get to play more than a couple of reserve games at juve anyway-that is,if he does earn a recall before we sell him piece by piece:rolleyes:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
especially sculli.

but again,expect him to leave juve without playing a single match.
Yeah, he'll probably end up at some midtable club just like Amoruso...same for Cirpriani...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)