Nicola Murru (4 Viewers)

Razzu

Nov 2, 2013
@Razzu I take you're Sardinian with such a nickname and avatar, do you watch Cagliari regularly?

I think he's promising but I haven't seen enough of him to pronounce myself further on him.
@Trequartista yes, and for a 18 year old he has been doing great so far, he already has 3 or 4 assists so far i'm pretty sure, glad cagliari are using him, hopefully del fabro can join him in the defense soon enough

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Murru is the one playing, I guess. Del Fabro is back in the Primavera this year. Bit more difficult for a central defender to get regular Serie A games at his age.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm sure we watch every player in Serie A, hard not to notice such a young player playing well. Cagliari seem to develop players well, it's a shame you then have to deal with an assclown in negotiations.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
In Italy there arent so many great and proven LBs, (even the NT has a real headache trying to pick one) however because of nationalistic reasons we have a fetish with young and unproven ones...
We have learned nothing from Molinaro and Grosso, we are still willing to try out every Italian made LB who has a few caps with NT and nothing more...

O well, at least we are interested on LBs, thats still better than more mediocre CMs and SSs...

Dec 22, 2013
murru is a predistinato, many skills to make good lb for juventus maybe one day. much peopple in sardegna say maybe next paolo maldini :theflag: :jvefan:

way people opinion of here of this gioccatore?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)