Nicola Legrottaglie (3 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Legrottaglie targets the title

Juventus defender Nicola Legrottaglie has told Inter to beware after the Bianconeri cut the Nerazzurri’s lead to just three points at the top of Serie A.

Inter lost 3-1 at Atalanta yesterday, allowing Juventus, who drew 1-1 at Lazio, to make up ground on their rivals.

“Our objective is to win the Scudetto,” said Legrottaglie. “We have improved and now have an interesting second half of the season ahead of us.

“Many teams are looking to finish at the top of the table. Inter have to be aware because we are very hungry.”

Had Juventus won yesterday, the gap would have closed to a single point. Legrottaglie insists, though, that the Bianconeri are happy with their performance against Lazio.

“The Biancocelesti have one of the strongest attacks in the League. They are very fast and it is not easy to play against them.

“Juve played a very good game. In the second half we had two or three chances to win it. Now, the championship is well and truly alive.”

Juventus are currently Serie A’s in-form team, having gone six games unbeaten. They continue their campaign against Fiorentina at the weekend.

channel 4

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Talk are cheap, but without Chiellini on board, that was the time our team needed Legro's help the most!
But his performances have been bellow par. Could this mean, that Chiellini's presence flatters him and hides him limited abilities?
Chiellini's presence certainly flatters the abilities of the rest of our defenders,
at an extend! This is the case for the majority of our squad and esp our defense.
This is we i would rather have a few more starters than the pack of clowns we ve gathered!

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
4 February 2009

Juventus.com

Legrottaglie: «I am sure we will get back»

The central defender who had ana excellent match looks visibly exhausted at the end of over 2 hours of game play but he is definitely satisfied and positive.

«It was a difficult match especially in the second half. We gave them a few occasions in the second half which we wouldn’t normally do but then we managed to make-up. I think it is a negative moment that we’re going through but we will get back as we did last year. The problem is that sometimes you don’t know where these negative moments come from and so it is difficuklt to remedy.Now we hope to get back and re-gain the lost terrain. Just like we did against Real Madrid

The atmosphere at the Olimpico seemed to be that at a Champions League match: « It is always a nice competition and we’re in the semi-final. I can only imagine how much greater it would be if we played a Champions League semi-final. We need the supporters. If we want to obtain our goals we must do that together. Tonight the supporters showed us this and helped us greatly

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Good to see Legro's corner back again.

I wish that he should focus more on football instead of talking here and there. His lapse of concentration can sometimes cause Juventus the game

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
whistling your own team is really retarded. (Before some moron jumps and say this) We do criticize everyone here in the forum, that is different, but whistling your own players when they are in game is just retarded..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
whistling your own team is really retarded. (Before some moron jumps and say this) We do criticize everyone here in the forum, that is different, but whistling your own players when they are in game is just retarded..
I agree. And i also agree that there is huge difference between a stadium and a forum, but i couldn't help it and see some similarities between the fans at Olimpico and some forum members after reading what Legro said:

“Sometimes you find people only come to the stadium to criticise."

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I agree. And i also agree that there is huge difference between a stadium and a forum, but i couldn't help it and see some similarities between the fans at Olimpico and some forum members after reading what Legro said:

“Sometimes you find people only come to the stadium to criticise."
They are few but damn they are loud, here and there.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
is this thing organized, or random people are doing it? I mean are Drughi or the likes (I don't know their names, neither want to know) organizing this "whistling"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)