Nicola Legrottaglie (15 Viewers)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/01/30/2330682/nicola-legrottaglie-set-to-join-milan-report

Nicola Legrottaglie Set To Join Milan - Report
Juventus defender Nicola Legrottaglie is set to join Milan in the next 24 hours, as he revealed he will be flying to Milan to sign a contract.

Juventus defender Nicola Legrottaglie has revealed he will be flying to Milan to join the Rossoneri in the next 24 hours.

Legrottaglie has fallen out-of-favour at the Bianconeri, with coach Luigi Del Neri opting to use Giorgio Chiellini and Leonardo Bonucci as his prefferred centre-back pairing.

The 34-year-old says he will be telling the Turin management how he feels about them before joining the Rossoneri.

"Tomorrow, I will be going to Milan to sign," the former Italian international stated to Sky. "When I say my goodbyes at Juventus, I will tell them exactly how I feel."

The defender is expected to sign a two-year deal, joining Antonio Cassano, Urby Emanuelson, Didac Vila and Mark van Bommel as the club's winter transfer window signings.

I wonder what is he going to tell them????

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We are not the losers and they are not the winners, nor are we the winners or they losers. It's just a bah transfer.
We arent losers not for losing him (we dont use him), but for adding depth to a Milan we should be wishing has non.

But him leaving, I couldnt care less. Majority of the time he was in Juve, I didnt appricate him, so dont care.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
It shows that something is wrong internally when a long time servant of the club would rather sign a 6 month deal with your rival rather than see out the remaining 6 months left on his contract anyway.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Real Melo, but I advise you to change your avatar.

Now, someone needs to move this to the history section, he's a dirty Milanese :yuck:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)