Nicola Legrottaglie to Lazio? (2 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Legrottaglie ponders exit Thursday 9 December, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicola Legrottaglie’s agent has confirmed that his client could leave Juventus after Christmas.

"He’s not finding a lot of space in the Juventus team at this moment in time," stated Alessandro Moggi.

"We may think about a change in January even if we haven’t spoken about it yet. After all, there are still 20 days until the market opens."

The defender arrived at the Stadio Delle Alpi from Chievo in the summer of 2003 but has struggled.

He was heavily criticised for his performances in his first campaign and now doesn’t feature in Fabio Capello’s plans.

Legrottaglie is no more than a squad player now after the signing of Fabio Cannavaro from Inter.

The Italian international defender has been linked with a move to Roma, to work under former Chievo boss Gigi Del Neri.

Meanwhile, Moggi has commented on rumours that he could soon become the director general of Roma.

"It would fascinate me to come up against my father (Juve director general) Luciano," he revealed.

"But I would only do that if I was asked by a big club. Roma? They are certainly that."

source: channel4.com

sorry for pushing topics. I think he is going to Roma not Lazio.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 26, 2004
My friend is an Inter fan, every time he want to laugh at me he remmber me with Martins goal last year in Delli Alpi when he stole the ball from Legro's feet, who stand up like a fool watching the poor alone Buffon beaten....

Oct 1, 2002
We should give him chance. this year he has only played one game.It 's not a good idea to play Thuram and Cannavaro all the time especially when you have to play around 2 games/week.
keep Legro and Tudor as backup. actually I still have faith in Legro if only he could recover his confidence.

Dec 26, 2004
I surprise that some of u still have faith in that jerk...
I really beleive signing Legro and sacrifing Chivu 2 years ago was Moggi most fatal error of his life...
I used to admire Chivu and I rate him among the best 5 deffenders in the world, cann't understand how Moggi prefer Legro to him

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I'm getting lazy to post recently.

Legrottaglie ponders exit Tuesday 28 December, 2004

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicola Legrottaglie has conceded that he may have to leave Juventus in order to kick-start his career.

The Italian joined the giants in the summer of 2003 after becoming one of the most wanted stoppers in Serie A - thanks to his fine form at Chievo.

But Legrottaglie failed to settle at the Stadio Delle Alpi and he now doesn’t figure in Fabio Capello’s first team plans.

"Juventus are a great club but perhaps I joined them at the wrong time," stated the central defender.

"I also had numerous injury problems to deal with and I lost my first team place. Maybe it is time for a change of environment."

Transfer whispers claim that Roma are interested in a January swoop but the player has his eyes on the Premiership.

"The club haven’t spoken to me about a move at this present moment in time," continued the international. "If I do receive a few offers then I will evaluate all of them.

"I really do like the English game even if I have to admit that Roma would be one of the best solutions for me."

The Giallorossi could be keen given that boss Gigi Del Neri brought the best out of the player while they were both at Chievo.

source: channel4.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Not to mention that he had annual subscription in the worst eleven team in serie a...
indeed! :fero:

thanx god he didn't play at all this season!!!!!

but to prevent the accident...let legro go!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)