Nicola Legrottaglie to Lazio? (4 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
I don't want legro to join lazio.IMO we still need him.and he didn't prove his worth in Juve.ferrara will retire soon.montero and legro should stay as backups Iuliano should leave with Tudor (if a good offer comes).I believe that we should give legro another chance.

btw before he came to Juve.didn't he choose Juve between roma and us??roma?capello's roma.don't think that capello wants him to leave.
Agree !

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

People are so quick to judge new players like Legrottaglie and Appiah, while they get offended when others say Del Piero is not the player he used to be. Typical.
i agree here, am kinda fan that always defend dp cuz i know his abilities, about Appiah and Legro i also agree that they should stay not leav , we need them... Ppl think it was all legro's fault last year >? why don't we get rid of iuliana , tudor , montero , etc , Legro is great player , and he didn't had the chance to prove it up till now this year !

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
i agree too, juve has to many defenders. I heard that Juliano probably goes to Inter or Udine in the case that they acept the deal for Janko

K10

Jul 12, 2002
I would take Legro at Lazio. One season doesn't mean he is a bad player. He was pretty good at Chievo, if he returns to that form at Lazio it would be great.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
LEgrro to Lazio on loan? Well I think we still need him as a sub, we don't have that many central defenders. Who's going to sub for thuram and canna? Iuliano, Tudor, Montero? I can see montero still subing, but not the other two.
I like the idea of loaning legro, but I don't want us to dig our own grave...
Hold on to him...

OP

Romano

May 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    I don't understaind, Tudor is still a good player.
    He scores a lot of goals for a defender in freekicks and corners.
    Why get rid of him, he played one single bad European Cup and nobody wants him. He also has done a good thing, but also made a mistake.
    With a trainer like Capello he can try to get rid of his problems in defence.
    He's still young and he can improve

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    I would like to see him 1or2 matches this season before i would have sell him, anyway he played bad as usual in the pre-season, so it might be no hope for him.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    I would like to see him 1or2 matches this season before i would have sell him, anyway he played bad as usual in the pre-season, so it might be no hope for him.
    Wait, he was superb in last two NT games, particulary against Sweden, he made a fantastic job against Larsson and Ibra. He is very good player when in shape, and is and excellent back up for our CB line. He is still young and can be useful....

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    it depends really on what the club does after he leaves. if he joins lazio and we use the money to buy a younger defenders, ie. bonera or a central defender, then by all means sell him.

Legro is just a good player on his day. the club has too many defenders, and even if many are old, at the end of the day, they need to start looking at the future. Legro isnt the future, even if he is only 26 or 27 years old.

so i think its time to start getting rid of them and replacing them with younger defenders. Legro in january, iuliano and montero in july. Tudor is a question mark still. Ferrara retires at the end of this season.

OP

Romano

May 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    No, season 01/02 - 02/03 I wans't a juventuz.com member.
    I only read the news and shit.
    So I didn't know that Legro was wanted by many clubs.
    So when he had joined Juventus, I was like : who's this?
    And he didn't played very good, so I tought : We don't need him, he isn't so great.
    But Appiah, I was really a fan of him, because he plays very good, accept the last few games.

If it depends on me, Appiah should stay, and we can sell Legro and buy a talented player...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    He wasn't good in pre-season, but as I've mentioned previously, I think he'd be better next to Cannavaro or this improved Thuram. Last season, as well as in pre-season, he played next to Iuliano and co.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

He wasn't good in pre-season, but as I've mentioned previously, I think he'd be better next to Cannavaro or this improved Thuram. Last season, as well as in pre-season, he played next to Iuliano and co.
    And also the fact that our midfield is now effective. I think Legrottaglie would show his worth if he played regulary this season. He could only improve.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

And also the fact that our midfield is now effective. I think Legrottaglie would show his worth if he played regulary this season. He could only improve.
    True !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)