Nicola Legrottaglie to Lazio? (1 Viewer)

Romano

May 22, 2004
The January transfer window could see Christian Brocchi and Nicola Legrottaglie join Lazio.

Reports in Italy today suggest that the Milan and Juventus men could arrive in search of first team football .

Brocchi was strongly associated with a capital switch in the summer but the champions refused to release him.

However, the midfielder is unhappy at the lack of action he has seen so far this season and he is eyeing an exit.

Legrottaglie is also being associated with the Biancocelesti as his difficulties at the Stadio Delle Alpi continue.

The Italian international arrived at the start of last season but he struggled to settle with the giants.

He’s now been relegated to the bench, after Lilian Thuram was moved into the centre of defence and the summer arrival of Fabio Cannavaro.

Whispers suggest that the former Chievo star could join the Olimpico outfit on loan in the New Year.

-----------------------------------------------------

Actualy...
I'm happy to hear this :)
Nicola Legrottaglie actualy doesn't improve in Juventus, and we don't need that kind of players...
What do you think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
I don't want legro to join lazio.IMO we still need him.and he didn't prove his worth in Juve.ferrara will retire soon.montero and legro should stay as backups Iuliano should leave with Tudor (if a good offer comes).I believe that we should give legro another chance.

btw before he came to Juve.didn't he choose Juve between roma and us??roma?capello's roma.don't think that capello wants him to leave.

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
He still has a future, and i think he's really good. I would accept a loan deal to the end of the season though, they could also take on his wages and give him some first team football...

Geof

May 14, 2004
We'd better get rid of Montero and Iuliano. They have no future at the club...
Legro is a good sub, but I would totally understand if he left for first team football.

Of course, if Lazio give us Oddo for Legro I would say Yes. But yeah, I'm dreaming again I guess...

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
I'd give Legro another chance, and as Geof said, it's better to get rid of the likes of Montero and Iuliano.
I don't agree about Montero.he is still a good defender.don't blame him last year's "bad defense".he performed well in coppa A + he is a loyal "soldier" we can't get rid of him that easy.as long as he is ok with being a sub.I c no problem.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I can see him doing well at Lazio. He does have talent. Hes showed Maldini like play at times. Juve and Legro just dont go. Lazio he would play much better.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Legro is good enough to be a sub so I say keep him. If Lazio want a CB then set them with Iuliano :) :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Legrottaglie hasn't even played yet this season but he's still taking shit from fans left, right and centre. This isn't fair imo. He was pish last season but he deserves at least one more chance. Del Piero gets countless chances, so why not Legro? Because of their names? Bullshit! Plus, let's not forget that settling at Juve isn't exactly easy. It took greats like Buffon and Nedved a while and Thuram was poor last term. Give the man a break.

Oct 1, 2002
Ferrara, retired soon and nobody wants him(except small club and we won't get any money from this).
Tudor and Legro, give them chance they are young and have good potential to become great players.
Montero, he's old but to said he is finished just because of one bad season is unjustice. he has contributed a lot for Juventus after all.
Iuliano, maybe we should sell him. I'm sure we can get some money from selling him.He is unlikely to improve and will be a benchwarmer if he stay at Juve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Exactly. Legro was better than Montero but no-one remembers that.
People are so quick to judge new players like Legrottaglie and Appiah, while they get offended when others say Del Piero is not the player he used to be. Typical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)