Nicola Leali (52 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
which Serie A clubs do you guys think Leali will play for next season? any chance with Empoli or Sassuolo? I hope Bardi doesn't block him out of a chance to play in SerieA.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
loan him somewhere else then. why else did we create these relations with random clubs. i know we make some kind of agreement with Werder Bremen, Eintracht Frankfurt and Rangers. there are some more from Spain and France...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
loan him somewhere else then. why else did we create these relations with random clubs. i know we make some kind of agreement with Werder Bremen, Eintracht Frankfurt and Rangers. there are some more from Spain and France...
What is the relationship with Rangers?

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Now that there are no more co-owns, the chances we loan him out and he becomes a starter in some Serie A team are lower.
most co-owns are player exchanges half-for-half. when Genoa bought half of Immobile they didn't pay any cash, they exchanged with half of Boakye, where is the risk for Genoa is buying half of Immobile for half of Boakye?

Juve's co-owns: Marrone, Triosi, Pasquato, Gabbiadini, Sorensen aren't starters because of co-own, there is also Schiavone, Beltrame, Spinazzola, Gouano, Magnusson co-owned with Serie B clubs who aren't starters, on the otherhand Leali and Appelt aren't co-owned but are starters. other examples, Bardi was a starter for Livorno without any ownership for Livorno; Immobile and Insigne started for Pescara without any ownership for Pescara because they were good.

my opinion, co-owns just make player easy to transfer, it has little to do with whether players will start or not, which almost entirely depend on the players' performances in training and matches with the players' new clubs.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
which Serie A clubs do you guys think Leali will play for next season? any chance with Empoli or Sassuolo? I hope Bardi doesn't block him out of a chance to play in SerieA.
i doubt it will be sassuolo, they seem content enough with pegolo. probably one of the new promoted sides whoever they are

- - - Updated - - -

I'd sooner we sent our kids to Serie B teams, they are bound to gain more there than playing in friggin scotland...

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Nice, that would be really good for his development! i was afraid, that some teams might prefer Bardi, couldn't imagine him staying at Livorno

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)