Nicola Leali (27 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Too much hype... Still too much young. If he ever arrives at Juve, it will take years.

Better start looking for Buffon's replacement outside of Italy. A proven solid not hyped 28/29 yr old would be good. A temporary solution for 3/5 years who won't demand too much money. Not spectacular but solid.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't think there's enough evidence to see if he could be Buffon's replacement or not, yet.

He's getting a lot of significant minutes at Spezia and gaining valuable first-team experience, but it would be nice to see him in Serie A next season.

That would be the real test.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I don't think there's enough evidence to see if he could be Buffon's replacement or not, yet.

He's getting a lot of significant minutes at Spezia and gaining valuable first-team experience, but it would be nice to see him in Serie A next season.

That would be the real test.
Agree.He MUST play in Serie A next year.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
But even if he does end up in Serie A next term he will not outshine Mattia Perin anytime soon. Perin is the heir IMO
i agree.. Perin is being awesome this year... and i read somewhere that he may leave this summer for a small price because Genoa is having financial troubles

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
i agree.. Perin is being awesome this year... and i read somewhere that he may leave this summer for a small price because Genoa is having financial troubles
Considering we spend 40m € on Buffon we should consider offering Genoa what they want for Perin. Finally there's a young GK worthy our shirt..

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
i think we could get him for less than 20M...

- - - Updated - - -

Preziosi said around december that the club is going to sell a lot of players in the next two years because he wants some of the 140M he invested in the club back...

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
As far as I know Milan were always keeping close tabs on Perin, and have better relationships with Genoa, but we should be able to outbid them, right?

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I'd be super shocked if Milan don't make a play for Perin this summer. Makes all kinds of sense for them. A good GK, good LB and level headed CB and they'll look like a top 3 team again, I'd say.

And those market operations should be quite doable.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Leali: "Buffon is my idol, but I also admire Consigli and Mirante. MY dream is to wear the Juventus shirt."

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Leali: "Buffon is my idol, but I also admire Consigli and Mirante. MY dream is to wear the Juventus shirt."
And hopefully you will son.

From what I saw this guy could be the real deal. He needs to enter Serie A next year. Marotta can pull that off thanks to good relationships he has with some minow clubs.

We need to have faith in some of these youngsters, we certainly don't have the money to spash on starting GK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)