Nicola Leali (3 Viewers)

Apr 9, 2015
What to do with Leali next year? Loan him out again to a mid-table team?

I think he will not be our first keeper in the future. He can become great, but not exceptional worldclass.
And he is too good as second keeper, so i will say loan him out for 1/2/3 years and sell him to an Europa League team like Fiorentina.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
What to do with Leali next year? Loan him out again to a mid-table team?

I think he will not be our first keeper in the future. He can become great, but not exceptional worldclass.
And he is too good as second keeper, so i will say loan him out for 1/2/3 years and sell him to an Europa League team like Fiorentina.

get neto on a free and loan leali to fiorentina :lol: :beppe:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
scuffet needs to play. he should leave Udinese, the kid has a serious potential.
The way Udinese are building up Karnezis suggests they are preparing to sell him. I think the plan was just to give Scuffet a bit of breathing space under an experienced keeper for a year, watch him rotate with another one next season, Karnezis being sold to Roma or a decent club in Europe abroad.

As for Leali, it's not easy being a young keeper anywhere. We probably won't let go of him so early, but there are only so many relegation fighters he can sign for. Maybe he has to try to punch his way through at a mid table club now, but it always takes a brave coach to field a youngster in goal.

I'd like to see Leali somewhere like Genoa, Chievo, Sassuolo or the like. What clubs do if they sign a young keeper on loan is have a very experienced back up to fall back on. Chievo did it with Bardi and Bizzarri, and the latter ended up taking over. The same happened towards the end of the season with Leali at Cesena, Agliardi comes in and gets a clean sheet and stays in. Once an experienced keeper gets into form they are hard to leave out, and loan deals don't encourage the loaning club to actively develop a player.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #551
    supposed to be Neto. :klin:

but watch out for Brignoli at Samp. If they play him. :sergio:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    To Frosinone for the season, just confirmed. No option to buy.

They have made some interesting loan moves (Chibsah, Verde) as well as getting Mobodo Diakite on a free. Maybe they might be interesting to watch. They also have a couple of Juve youth products in Alessandro Frara (captain) and Roberto Crivello.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)