Nicola Leali (3 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he was decent, he positioned himself well.

My main criticism is that he dived very early and should stay up for longer. I think he should have done better for Licht's goal, he made it easy for him by diving.

Having said that he made an incredible save when Giovinco was through 1 v 1 but offside.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nothing special at all, just an ok game, could have done better on Vidals pk and IMO he went down too quickly on Lichts goal. Rest of the game was just facing Gios subpar shots.
He did well to stop like 2 or 3 Giovinco´s shots which were going to be goals

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
He is not on the same level with Perin, even with Bardi. I can't talk about Scuffet since he is too young.
IMO, Leali will be an OK GK like De Sanctis or Marchetti, but never a World Class.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cesena’s Nicola Leali is the biggest casualty from the latest round of League suspensions, as he picks up a three-game ban.

The youngster, on loan from Juventus this term, was sent off for Cavallucci Marini half an hour into the match with Inter on Sunday, for bringing down Rodrigo Palacio when through on goal.

The goalkeeper has been handed a three-game ban for his dismissal, though, for being reported for an 'insulting expression’ made towards the fourth official about the match officials.
Hopefully his understudy doesn't do too well.

Nice swan dive by Palacio, was there even contact?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well if he did swear at the official then he learned the hard way, but the original decision was laughable. Cesena could have taken it on the chin and Leali would surely have had his red overturned, but it's three points lost for them.

Jul 13, 2010
why would anyone watch sampdoria v cesena? I mean surely those two hours could be spent like for making money or education to make more money later. :money:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)