Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Apple and Oranges comparison really, if who you are implying is Rabiot. They are 2 completely different types of footballers, come on. I could see a more suitable comparison with Coman- look how he turned out.

But what has this has got to do with his nationality anyway? I'm not sure why you're bringing this up. Let's not generalise and insult the french because of turds like Rabiot
That wasn't the implication. As Osman said, Maxim is nothing special. As for Diaby, do you think it's realistic to expect him to sign for us? We're chasing after Parepiss and Milcuck FFS!

There are a lot of great French players, many great young players, but once they see our coach and playing style, please tell me why they would choose us. We play like shit, we aren't going to outbid teams like City, Chelsea, Madrid or even Barca and Bayern. The reality is we aren't as competitive as those teams too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
10 appearances, 5 goals, 0 assists, 1 red card at Galatasaray - impressive

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest, my expectations for this summer are so low, Zaniolo doesn't seem so bad. It's the injuries though.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
10 appearances, 5 goals, 0 assists, 1 red card at Galatasaray - impressive

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest, my expectations for this summer are so low, Zaniolo doesn't seem so bad. It's the injuries though.
he's way better than chiesa. and unlike chiesa he has football intelligence and isn't all about running. the injuries though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)