Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Intrigued by the idea of having Chiesa as LW and Zaniolo as RW. All we need now is to sacrifice Vlahovic to make way for Scamacca and Frattesi o_O

Chiesa - Scamacca - Zaniolo
Frattesi - Fagioli
Locatelli
Parisi - Scalvini - Gatti - Cambiaso
Perin​
What is this shit? That front line is even worse than the one we currently deploy. Scummy Kaka has no business being allowed entry into the staidum, let alone starting for us. The midfield hasn't signifiantly improved - I'd argue it's been downgraded. Why is Gatti starting instead of Bremer? Are you mental?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
What is this shit? That front line is even worse than the one we currently deploy. Scummy Kaka has no business being allowed entry into the staidum, let alone starting for us. The midfield hasn't signifiantly improved - I'd argue it's been downgraded. Why is Gatti starting instead of Bremer? Are you mental?
This is the all italian approach

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i'd love me some 8 day depressions every now and then :diculo:

Easy to make jokes, but look at the time frame from when he was reported out for depression. It was at deadline in January, when Roma as a club treating him like shit for refusing Bournemouth and Roma fans were litterally attacking him at his home, he was reporting Roma as a club to league authorities and calling police for his safety.

I would defenitely think that was an a tense and unsecure way to end a professional and emotional relationship (with fans). In the only club he had played for in senior level at that time.

Roma were prolly happy give him leave of absence for depression on protocol alone, since they were freezing him out (all windows closed except turkey or Russia etc) and the kid couldn't be out in Rome without being attacked by fanatics.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Easy to make jokes, but look at the time frame from when he was reported out for depression. It was at deadline in January, when Roma as a club treating him like shit for refusing Bournemouth and Roma fans were litterally attacking him at his home, he was reporting Roma as a club to league authorities and calling police for his safety.

I would defenitely think that was an a tense and unsecure way to end a professional and emotional relationship (with fans). In the only club he had played for in senior level at that time.

Roma were prolly happy give him leave of absence for depression on protocol alone, since they were freezing him out (all windows closed except turkey or Russia etc) and the kid couldn't be out in Rome without being attacked by fanatics.
the joke wasn't about depression, but its duration only. unfortunately it takes a very long time to cure (if it's curable), 8 days aren't barely enough to diagnose it

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
A cripple who we still don't know what his best position is + a coaching genius, I feel success coming.
doesn't matter what zaniolo thinks his best position is.

what matter is allegri will play him vs udinese on a cold rainy night as a wingback. mark my words

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
the joke wasn't about depression, but its duration only. unfortunately it takes a very long time to cure (if it's curable), 8 days aren't barely enough to diagnose it
The duration most likely only because 8th February is when he was out of Romas books lol.

And if I would guess they cited depression on a technicality. I hope he is not really suffering from depression. High pressure top level sports is not ideal for understanding and being sympathetic to mental health.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Apr 9, 2015
Intrigued by the idea of having Chiesa as LW and Zaniolo as RW. All we need now is to sacrifice Vlahovic to make way for Scamacca and Frattesi o_O

Chiesa - Scamacca - Zaniolo
Frattesi - Fagioli
Locatelli
Parisi - Scalvini - Gatti - Cambiaso
Perin​
ItalJuve 11 Italians never gonna happen.

Scamacca, Cambiaso are not good enough for sure. Locatelli, Frattesi, Parisi, Perin, Gatti.. do you want to play for 7th place again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)