Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let me show you something that will change your mind:
Screenshot-20220506-163605-2.png

Screenshot-20220506-163551-2.png

As you can see from this, he's quite clearly a RW/RM. Still think stats are useless?
I remain unconvinced :stuckup:

If the choice is between spending 10 million more on Zaniolo and Rusty, I'll take Zaniolo every single time. The gulf in quality between the two is evident - I don't need stats to tell me that.

Jun 27, 2011
I can't believe we're going for Zaniolo. He's an average player that is susceptible to injuries. His display tonight was worth nothing.

Dybala actually wins us more games than Zaniolo would. This can't be true.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
ZANIOLO
ROMA AND NICK FINAL CHOICE

Three more games to relaunch and decide with the club what the future will be: renewal or farewell. And #Juve are pressing.

Moment of truth between #Zaniolo and #Roma. He would stay but would earn the same as #Abraham and #Pellegrini. Pinto has to sell to balance the budget. The decision after Tirana: renewal or farewell with an offer over 50mln€.

[#IlMessaggero via Giovanni Capuano]

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
ZANIOLO
ROMA AND NICK FINAL CHOICE

Three more games to relaunch and decide with the club what the future will be: renewal or farewell. And #Juve are pressing.

Moment of truth between #Zaniolo and #Roma. He would stay but would earn the same as #Abraham and #Pellegrini. Pinto has to sell to balance the budget. The decision after Tirana: renewal or farewell with an offer over 50mln€.

[#IlMessaggero via Giovanni Capuano]
30 mil + Rovella. DDTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)