Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Yeah BUT you forget one thing. Serie A and the Turkish league arent really on the same level. Scoring like crazy in Turkey doesnt make you a star. It makes you a star in Turkey but not in Serie A.
True, I agree.

I don't think anybody expects him to be a superstar here anymore though, right? I think most of us know he's a player who will never reach his ceiling.

If he's a superstar in Turkey probably means he can be a useful player in Italy.

I still don't really want him though. I want players who can be relied on to stay fit for games.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Moggi would play on the strong will of the player card and offer them 3 million, Pinsoglio and promise to take their CEO to lunch to talk about other business. Then he would buy 2 kebabs on the street and started eating both of them in front of the Galata CEO.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I think you're trolling but if that's the case. Just sign any other winger and play 433? If the 433 is dependent on having another winger, then sign someone that will actually play football the coming seasons. I want to shift towards 433 too because it forces Allegris' teams to be more balanced. When Allegri believes a team is balanced he has one or two players that want to attack. In a 352 those players are the strikers. So they become isolated while the rest of the team sits back. In a 433 his balance is tweaked and he has to put in e.g. Mandzukic as a LW, who offers work rate etc but still is attacking oriented. The team is more balanced then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)