Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well at least he won’t be available to play us next week. He’s looked like Roma’s best player in both of their games this season.

I used to really want this guy here but nah. Way too unlucky with injuries - they follow him around like a bad smell. And with our butchers looking after him, no thanks. Pass.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Only tuz can connect ACL and shoulder injury.
Hahaha this .

It seems they didn’t even watch the match , dude was unlucky and this has nothing absolutely nothing to do with his previous injuries,if anything he looked fast as fuck , explosive and strong .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Hahaha this .

It seems they didn’t even watch the match , dude was unlucky and this has nothing absolutely nothing to do with his previous injuries,if anything he looked fast as fuck , explosive and strong .

Very injured player gets injured rolling on his shoulder.

Nobody said its because of his previous injuries... he got injured again in an unlucky way again. That's literally it.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Very injured player gets injured rolling on his shoulder.

Nobody said its because of his previous injuries... he got injured again in an unlucky way again. That's literally it.
If his injury had something to do with his previous injuries, or another muscle injury (because he didn’t play for long time) I would be worried, but this injury was pure luck and maybe isn’t that serious.

I would gladly take this guy here , without thinking twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)