Nicolò Rovella (8 Viewers)

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
So we bought him for 26 and sold him for 17 mil

wow what a bad bussines

for pelegrini we exchanged a player worth of 15 mil and we sold him for 4 mil.

i was so excited to see juve rebuilding with young talned players , why the fuck they fuck this team?!?!? Allegri will destroy juve , he kills the dna of this team ,

Durden

May 11, 2006
those players probably don’t interest other clubs.
Or our value of them is unrealistic. If we valued McKennie around 15 mil, then I am pretty sure we could sell him.
It seems we just sold Rovella for 15 mill. That is just so fucking dump. No excuse for that. But its probably because he don't fit the Allegri midfielder profile. If not, then Giuntoli really is a complete idiot.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So the idea was lets bring Rovella who is an interesting player develop him a little bit by sending him on loans and then sell him half price..
We are desperate for cash that`s the only logic in this pathetic move.
I hope we were smart enough to put a buy back clause.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
So the idea was lets bring Rovella who is an interesting player develop him a little bit by sending him on loans and then sell him half price..
We are desperate for cash that`s the only logic in this pathetic move.
I hope we were smart enough to put a buy back clause.
Lazio probably wouldn't accept a buyback.

The needs to recover desperately, I hope after this summer of clearances, and next one with a few high earners leaving, Giuntoli can operate properly.

Jul 13, 2010
I am upset too, but you can't have Miretti, Fagioli and Rovella. They are all relatively similar aren't they?

I think I'd probably sell Miretti, but Rovella hasn't proved anything yet either

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)