Nicolò Rovella (16 Viewers)

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Nicolò Rovella will return to Juventus. It is likely that he will be part of the first team next season. (@romeoagresti) via @JmedicalPark / @telegram_it

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Everybody is getting me so horny for this guy, he better not disappoint
Will be interesting to see if we can finally see our 4-3-3 with Chiesa back to full fitness next year.

Lots of unproven players in this, but I’d be super curious to see:

Danilo-Gatti-Bremer-Cambiaso
Locatelli-Rovella-Fagioli
Di Maria-Vlahovic-Chiesa

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Will be interesting to see if we can finally see our 4-3-3 with Chiesa back to full fitness next year.

Di Maria-Vlahovic-Chiesa
looks okay for an other podium finish, that midfield is thin. still like this team, only one oldie and he's still our best player so gets a pass

danilo is a better cb than a fullback though, and we'd need a right back anyway

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He's gonna keep your boy Barrenechea on the bench though.

That's if we don't plusvalenza Rovella's ass that is.
Barry's in the doghouse rn. He needs to prove to me again that he's worth of my love with a big performance next time he gets the chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Di Maria-Vlahovic-Chiesa
I like the look of this team on paper, a lot.

The part in bold is such a characteristic of this team right now. Due to injuries and other disruptions I still feel like we don't really know how good half our squad actually are. Gatti is the best example- was he this good all along just was unlucky? Is he not that good just enjoying the best form of his career? If we can get everybody playing well and hitting it off a team like this one you give could be fucking brilliant- with only one 1st team player leaving the club soon, and it's not like there's a shortage of right wingers in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)