Nicolò Rovella (18 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'm not buying the hype of any 19 year old Italian wonder kid anymore. Too many turned out to be frauds while we payed a couple of million for them. Just to name a few: Leali, Caldara, Cerri, Mandragora, Goldaniga and Gabbiadini.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I'm not buying the hype of any 19 year old Italian wonder kid anymore. Too many turned out to be frauds while we payed a couple of million for them. Just to name a few: Leali, Caldara, Cerri, Mandragora, Goldaniga and Gabbiadini.
Except the fact we did later on sold them for even bigger bucks. I'm only unsure of Leali and Goldaniga.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who considered them wonderkids? lol, random collection of names. Caldara was 23 and off a decent half season with a good team. We did well off that deal. Only one close to "wonderkid" in that list was Mandragora, since he was talked about since he was 16-17, but pretty much wrecked by consistent major injuries.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I would think if they were actually wunderkinds they would have cost a lot more than a couple million. The most expensive guy on that list was 20m and he was closer to his mid 20s than his teenage years, so could you even label him as a wunderkind?

But yeah, prospects get hyped all the time and obviously not all of them are gonna work out. Doesn’t mean you should stop trying to go after them. I’d much rather this strategy than the one Marotta loved of signing a bunch of 30 year olds.

Jun 16, 2020
Who considered them wonderkids? lol, random collection of names. Caldara was 23 and off a decent half season with a good team. We did well off that deal. Only one close to "wonderkid" in that list was Mandragora, since he was talked about since he was 16-17, but pretty much wrecked by consistent major injuries.
Our midfield next season Rovella - Mandragora - Caviglia

:tuttosport:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Maybe we picked wrong italians Donnaruma,Locatelli,Barella,Zaniolo,Chiesa,Bastoni etc ...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Call him Hans Gruber, I get confused for a sec who the hell Caviglia is lol.

Take out Mandragora, sign Pobega from Milan, then we can start a rare ubermensch blonde aryan trio of italians @DAiDEViL

562251.png

43269242.png

20190109_151431-720x600.jpg

"Yippi-kaye motherfucker"
hans recently tore his acl, i bet he won't play for us anytime soon, not even in a fantasy lineup

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Even if he didnt tear his acl, likelihood of him playing for Juve was very small. But I hope Hans atleast becomes Serie A level.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Even if he didnt tear his acl, likelihood of him playing for Juve was very small. But I hope Hans atleast becomes Serie A level.
honestly i could see him as a homegrown squad player, he certainly had the potential

btw what about adding zaniolo to that übermensch midfield

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Don't play with my heart, I can't even kid about him lol, he is my dream signing for Juventus.

But yeah Jonas Zaniolo looks German enough already

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)