Nicklas Bendtner (7 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No on noticed that in Yesterdays´s ceremony... he was the only one who saluted the 2 hotties who were standing on the red carpet before reaching his teammates.

I was like "hey why no one say even hi to those girls and totally ignore them"...

I mean... im not saying that they should go all retard on them... but at least say "good afternoon".

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Actually he seems like a really good guy who is not jealous of his teammates success. He definitely adds something good in a locker room, like Pepe does.

Without doubt should leave us after the season though.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Actually he seems like a really good guy who is not jealous of his teammates success. He definitely adds something good in a locker room, like Pepe does.

Without doubt should leave us after the season though.
Really wish I could believe that but I'm pretty sure Bendtner is a more distinguished and private character than a guy like Pepe. As a Dane I really wanted him to succeed here but now I'm just waiting for him to leave so Juve's great name won't take any damage from Bendtner's current reputation which is really bad here in Denmark after his drunk driving. I hope the best for him, just not at Juve :tup:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Really wish I could believe that but I'm pretty sure Bendtner is a more distinguished and private character than a guy like Pepe. As a Dane I really wanted him to succeed here but now I'm just waiting for him to leave so Juve's great name won't take any damage from Bendtner's current reputation which is really bad here in Denmark after his drunk driving. I hope the best for him, just not at Juve :tup:
Distinguished & Bendtner in the same sentence :confused:
Private with his pants down & drunk :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)