Nicklas Bendtner (11 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Actually heres an example. Matri misses from 5 yards. Bendtner gets the ball runs at defenders like maradona and shoots to hit the stand or gives the ball away for the opposition to do a counter. Judge the worst out of these two? Imagine the frustation for other players around bendtner. This is all hypothetical of course However to say Bendtner cant be worse than Matri is an understatement. Again hope im proven wrong and made to eat my words.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Actually heres an example. Matri misses from 5 yards. Bendtner gets the ball runs at defenders like maradona and shoots to hit the stand or gives the ball away for the opposition to do a counter. Judge the worst out of these two? Imagine the frustation for other players around bendtner. This is all hypothetical of course However to say Bendtner cant be worse than Matri is an understatement. Again hope im proven wrong and made to eat my words.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I think he'll surprise many.
I agree. Either way, there's way too much vitriol being shown to a player who hasn't featured for the club yet, and is a loan/option. He actually has significant ability, and if he can come correct between the ears he could easily be a useful player for this team. Pretty clear at this point that Matri's confidence is deep in the shitter, and Qtube has been totally anonymous for months.

I'm looking forward to seeing Bendtner get some minutes in the next couple weeks.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
i think he'll do ok here and definitely does not suffer from confidence like matri or quags...matri really disappointed me with that sitter he missed today..it hurt me even...its just unacceptable given the position we were in the game, the kind of season we want to have, and the importance of winning to confidence of the team not just in the league but in the UCL as well...give bendter a run

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Once again I'm translating an interview just for you. This is Jens Bangsbo being interviwed about Bendtner. Bangsbo is the current physical coach on the Danish national team and former Juventus assistent coach (Lippi era 2001-2004).

Bangsbo: Bendtner is going to get his debut soon

-It's not right now he's supposed to play regularly. He has to get into the system and get used to Juventus playing style. So it's probably for the best that he isn't in the spotlight right now. But it's likely that he's going to play in one of the next games.

-A home game would probably be the best thing for him. Maybe in the weekend (against Chievo).

-You don't play every game in Juventus, and that way you are sure to do your best everytime you're on the pitch. That's a clear advantage for him.

Hope you enjoyed the interview. :)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Once again I'm translating an interview just for you. This is Jens Bangsbo being interviwed about Bendtner. Bangsbo is the current physical coach on the Danish national team and former Juventus assistent coach (Lippi era 2001-2004).

Bangsbo: Bendtner is going to get his debut soon

-It's not right now he's supposed to play regularly. He has to get into the system and get used to Juventus playing style. So it's probably for the best that he isn't in the spotlight right now. But it's likely that he's going to play in one of the next games.

-A home game would probably be the best thing for him. Maybe in the weekend (against Chievo).

-You don't play every game in Juventus, and that way you are sure to do your best everytime you're on the pitch. That's a clear advantage for him.

Hope you enjoyed the interview. :)
great post! where did you even find this in danish?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Now that we have a player like Bendtner it is in games like the one last night, he could be valuable. His strength, presence in the box and experience against english teams.

Kinda surprised he wasn't included in the final squad to the game. But he might be lacking the needed match-fitness to be ready.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Now that we have a player like Bendtner it is in games like the one last night, he could be valuable. His strength, presence in the box and experience against english teams.

Kinda surprised he wasn't included in the final squad to the game. But he might be lacking the needed match-fitness to be ready.
it's not only about match-fitness , i think he is not on shape yet

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I still think Bendtner-Giovinco is the dream pairing. It would be like Michael Jackson and Bubbles the Chimp, except replace Michael Jackson with Dwight Howard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)