Nicklas Bendtner (3 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Chubby girls in vertical stripes tend to look a bit fatter than they are. Might be my eyesight tricking me, it has a long history of doing that :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Vertical stripes make you look thicker and vice versa for horizontal ones. As to what stripes make one look better, it depends on the person.

Sep 7, 2012
Guys nicklas bendtner is going to be a key player at this club.
your are trying to judge him as a older player whitch he is not, he is still very young and talented. i honestly think that if juventus can use him right he will be world class.
but the truth that alot of you cant handle is that he is the type of player needed at this club.
P.S
im actually pretty jealous that he didnt come to AC Milan.
so please dont be so ignorant please be grateful you got this very unique player.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
your are trying to judge him as a older player whitch he is not, he is still very young and talented. i honestly think that if juventus can use him right he will be world class.
but the truth that alot of you cant handle is that he is the type of player needed at this club.
P.S
so please dont be so ignorant please be grateful you got this very unique player.

hi alen

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
P.S

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
P.S

Nicklas. :tuttosport:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
P.S

Some Meelan fag trolling us. Ban him!

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
P.S
exactly :agree:

now, someone make this thread a sticky, please :redface:

:D

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
P.S

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)